Unique upper-level home of ca. 108 sqm with a stunning rooftop terrace.
The apartment is in a listed municipal heritage building and is situated on the 3rd & 4th floors, FREEHOLD.
The third floor encompasses the kitchen/lounge and three spacious bedrooms.
The kitchen was installed in 2011 and is fitted with modern appliances, the kitchen opens to the balcony at the rear.
The tidy bathroom was renewed in 2008 and is fitted with a bath and shower.
The fourth floor was built in 2000 in accordance with an architectural plan by Hoogland & Heijmerink. A magnificent design, integrating a comfortable living space with the sunny terrace as a natural extension of the living room. The terrace faces south. The living room includes a pantry, which is ideal when using the terrace.
There is a communal garden on the ground floor level with a private storage at the rear of the garden. In the hall there is space for placing 2 bicycles.
The property is on Blasiusstraat, a quiet street in bustling Oost borough.
In the immediate vicinity of a wide selection of restaurants and lunchrooms, including the Breakfastclub, Restaurant C and Volkshotel.
Groceries are available from the Albert Heijn supermarket on Wibautstraat, as well as Hartog bakery for delicious bread and countless shops on Eerste Oosterparkstraat.
Around the corner from public transportation stops, including tram, metro, bus and train (Amstelstation).
The main roads to A1/A2/A10 are accessible within 5 minutes.
- Usable residential floor area circa 108 sqm
- Rooftop terrace circa 29 sqm
- Municipal monument
- HOA (VvE) comprised of 4 members
- Communal garden
- Partial double glazing
- Repainted in 2017
- Flat roof at the front renewed in 2019
- Charming gas burner in the bedroom (front)
- Air conditioning system in the bedroom (rear)
- This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
- The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplans, please consult our website!
Read full description