This, by its oval shape, eye-catching building 'Elipticon' stands on 'De Gouw' and is within walking distance of the Gedempte Gracht (the center) and yet in the peace of a green environment.
On the 4th floor of this building is a beautiful 4-room apartment; high enough for a nice view and low enough to keep 'contact' with the ground. An advantage of an oval building is that you always sit on a corner. Because of the many windows, the apartment is light, which is emphasized by the sunny sun position and therefore looks very spacious. This house has a large storage room in the basement and plenty of parking around the building.
Ground floor: general entrance with mailboxes, doorbells, speaking and sight installation, automatic doors, 2 elevators and a staircase.
4th Floor: private entrance, hallway with access to the spacious living room and a modern (recent) open kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 of which is also very suitable as an indoor balcony because all windows can be opened, a neutral modern bathroom with bath, separate shower and sink, separate toilet, tiled laundry room for washer and dryer and a separate boiler with central heating boiler and MV unit. The whole apartment has a laminate floor and the roundness of the oval is clearly visible.
• Year 1998;
• Living space 96 m2 (net);
• Content 270 m3;
• The VVE is based on own land;
• Very suitable for disabled people;
• All windows are equipped with screens;
• Service costs € 117, = per month for insurance, maintenance, cleaning etc .;
• Located near public transport and access roads;
• A healthy VVE; pieces are available;
• Own heating system with rental boiler;
• Acceptance in consultation.
Read full description