*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Beautifully renovated and well maintained 2-room apartment with a beautiful view over the Bloemgracht. The apartment is located on the first floor in an attractive listed building located on one of the most beautiful canals in Amsterdam.
The apartment is located on the Bloemgracht, a side canal of the Prinsengracht, in the middle of the beautiful Jordaan in the centre of Amsterdam. This quiet one-way street runs from the Lijnbaansgracht to the Prinsengracht and lies between the Rozengracht and the Westerstraat. The Westermarkt, Lindengracht, Noordermarkt, 9 Streets, Dam Square and many great and famous cafes/restaurants and terraces are all within walking distance of the apartment. If you enjoy the outdoors, the Westerpark and Vondelpark are not far away.
The apartment is easily accessible by public transport. Tram lines 13 and 17 and the night bus are around the corner on Rozengracht. And tram lines 5 and 19 from the Marnixstraat. Central Station is only a short bike ride away. The Ring A10 can be easily reached by car via the S103/104 and S105. There is currently no waiting list for a parking permit.
Entrance, spacious living room with French balcony with a beautiful view over the canal. The modern kitchen is equipped with all appliances. The spacious bedroom is located at the rear and has access to the modern bathroom. This is fitted with a shower and a sink. There is a laundry room next to the bathroom. The toilet is separate. Next to the toilet is a cupboard under the stairs.
This property has beautiful original features such as the wooden beams and sliding doors.
- Top location.
- Beautiful view over the canal.
- Very well-maintained apartment.
- Beautiful national listed building.
- Modern kitchen and bathroom.
- This apartment can be rented furnished or unfurnished.
- Rental price: € 1,800 per month.
- Deposit: 2x the monthly rent.
- Tenancy start date: to be agreed. Can be short notice.
- No pets allowed.
- The income requirement is: the (joint) GROSS monthly income must be at least 3x the monthly rent.
- Not suitable for home sharers.
- Guarantees not accepted.
- Tenancy agreement: tenancy agreement with a maximum rental period of 2 years (flexible contract)
Read full description