A bright, surprising apartment spanning ca. 260 sqm residential floor area. Part of a monumental new development designed by architect Sjoerd Soeters.
Well-planned layout encompassing the top 2 floors, where daylight entry, open-plan mezzanines and a width of 11.5 meters are defining qualities of this home. The property is both modern and intimate, with countless design details that can be traced back to the signature style of the architect.
The property features a multi-functional floorplan, allowing for an organic and seamless blend of residential, home-office and hobby-related use.
Multiple windows face the canal, and due to the low parapets there is a stunning view of the historic stretch of Bloemgracht canal. The rear of the property faces south, as is the terrace. Both floors can be reached by elevator. The house features high-quality finishes and a full range of modern conveniences. All these features combine to create an exceptionally comfortable and desirable home.
Entrance: Ground floor, elegant and tasteful hall to the elevator and stairwell.
3rd floor: First entrance/ hall with a restroom, library, 55 sqm-study with a fireplace and mezzanine. This room features 7 canal-facing windows. Master suite at the rear with a 20 sqm-bedroom, dressing room and expansive and fully-equipped master bath.
4th floor: Internal, low-rise staircase with a double landing. This level can also be accessed by elevator. A spacious living/ dining room with a large open-plan luxury kitchen. An equally intimate and bright space. This room flows through into a separate den/ family room with an adjacent rooftop terrace.
The terrace is secluded, faces south and presents a view of the iconic Westertoren church tower.
Separate access to a guest unit with a large bedroom and a private and fully-equipped bathroom (over 20 sqm). This level features a guest restroom and a storage room.
Situated at the heart of Jordaan district, on a quiet side canal, close to Westermarkt, Negen Straatjes and Noordermarkt.
The Bloemgracht is an oasis of peace.
The area is home to countless restaurants, bistros and cafes, superb fashion boutiques, multiple gyms and a range of delicatessens.
The apartment features excellent connectivity by public transportation. Within walking distance of Central Station, tram stops on Marnixstraat and Rozengracht and easy access to main highways (A 10 beltway and A 2).
- Residential usable floor area ca. 260 sqm
- Gross internal area ca. 272 sqm
- Internal HOA regulations
- Built 2008
- Elevator with stops on both floors
- Energy label A
- Energy-efficient, e.g. solar collectors
- See alternative floorplan fot 3rd en 4th bedroom
- This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
- The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplans, please consult our website!
Read full description