You have already chosen to make your dream come true: It will be the peace and the green of the polder, close to the larger towns in North Holland, close to freshwater and saltwater entertainment, a large lot to keep animals or to garden , a safe haven for your car and a spacious country house to stay with you and yours! And that at 30 car kilometers away, in less than half an hour in the heart of Amsterdam.
Now only find it? Search no further. This is it.
An architect-designed country house on a beautiful polder road in the Schermerpolder. Agrariers, mill dwellers and peace seekers are the immediate neighbors.
The large plot of land gives you a lot of privacy, sun and views.
The fruit and vegetables from your own garden can easily be stored in the tiled and ventilated indoor cellar.
We are certain that after reviewing the photos, you will request the brochure and want to look at it yourself. You can, if you call us, we will let you in.
The layout of this beautiful country house:
Entrance in lobby with stairs to floor; fuse box; central hall with toilet, cellar room, bathroom en-suite with enormous bedroom, kitchen, large living room with fireplace (smuiger).
On the first floor a corridor for recreational use that takes you to a pair of again large bedrooms. Next to this corridor there is a large landing to a bathroom and a third bedroom. This recreation space can function as a billiards room, hobby room, children's play room, etc. Furthermore, a boiler room and a storage attic.
The separate garage is divided into a section for the cars and a working shed. Part of the attic can still be used as storage.
The garden around will certainly please people with green fingers.
The layout of the house can be viewed extensively on the 2D and 3D floor plans.
Some big pluses of this property;
- the recent year of construction (1993) and the good insulation of the house (provisional energy label B).
- The large basement under the house for example your wine collection.
- The excellent state of maintenance of both the house and the garage and the garden.
- The bedroom with bathroom en suite on the ground floor. From your bedroom you can walk into the kitchen and garden in the morning for a cup of coffee in the sun.
- Beautifully finished cupboard walls in the living room.
- Beautiful continuous marble floor with underfloor heating.
- The large kitchen with luxury appliances, placed in 2011.
- The big smolder for the cold winter days, the chimney gives off an enormous amount of heat for a long time, both in the kitchen and in the living room.
- Obviously the location, beautifully rural with panoramic views, but still within no time in Amsterdam, Alkmaar, etc.
- The whole day around the sun in the house, wonderfully light house.
- And last but not least, the beautiful sunsets that you can see from the living room.
- no connection to the sewer system, use is made of a septic tank.
- The plot is 1700 m2.
- No less than 222 m2 of living space in accordance with the NEN 2580 measurement report.
- For your daily shopping you can go to the nearby village of De Rijp and Alkmaar.
We are happy to take the time for you to show everything in and around this house to you in detail.
Read full description