Beautiful, spacious 1930s home on one of Randwijck's most stunning lanes. An extra-wide house spanning ca. 186sqm with five good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, a sunny front and back garden. Situated in a lush and leafy, family-friendly neighborhood within cycling distance of Zuid-as and Amstelveen's Stadshart.
Layout: Entrance, foyer, hall with the meter cupboard, coat area and restroom. Spacious and bright living area with the sitting area at the front, original pocket doors. The dining room is at the rear, with French doors to the garden and adjacent to the semi-open plan kitchen. The kitchen leads to the pantry. The sunny and deep garden features a back gate and shed.
The width of the house allows for one large and two smaller bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor. The larger bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, shower, double vanity and the fittings for the laundry machine.
The attic floor features the fourth and fifth bedrooms with two dormers. This level also accommodates a large storage area with the fittings for a laundry machine.
The property is in a central location in Amstelveen, close to Zuid-As and Stadshart, in the Randwijck neighborhood.
An area with a wide selection of amenities, parks and Amsterdamse Bos. A lush, leafy and family-friendly neighborhood with excellent schools and sports clubs in the immediate vicinity.
Outstanding connectivity by public transportation to Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport, ideally located relative to main highways A1, A2 and A4 via A9.
- Usable residential floor area approximately 186sqm
- Ca. 15sqm-front garden
- Sunny ca. 54sqm-back garden with a back gate and shed
- The extra width of the property from the first floor up has allowed for five spacious bedrooms
- Countless original details, such as panel doors, pocket doors and fireplace mantels
- Protected municipal cityscape
- Solar panels
- Double glazing IG ++
- Roof sound insulation
- This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
- The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplans, please consult our website!
Read full description