Located in a quiet street in the child-friendly area ‘Moerwijk’ you will find this family house (3 bedrooms) with terrace, front and back garden (E) with wooden storage.
You are living nearby the cozy ‘Zuiderpark’, shopping center ‘Leyweg’, public transport and several freeways.
Entrance through the front garden, hallway with wardrobe, meter cupboard, toilet with hand basin. Light room with lots of sunlight, an extra gas heater, open kitchen with 4-burner gas cooker, hood, loose fridge/freezer, loose dishwasher. Through the French doors you will reach the back garden facing east.
First floor: landing with built-in closet, front bedroom with built-in closet, back/side bedroom with dormer window and built-in closet, bathroom with dormer window, shower, wash basin and washing machine.
Attic with large bedroom with at the front a ‘Velux’ roof window, built-in closets and lots of storage space, space for the boiler and French doors to the terrace located at the back.
The house has to be renovated on the inside.
- Leasehold in perpetuity, rent is € 315,43 per half year plus € 13,25 administration costs. Rent can be bought off in perpetuity for € 20.350,-.
- Year of construction: 1936.
- Electricity: 4 circuits with safety switch.
- The ground floor has PVC window frames with double glazing.
- The first and second floor have wooden window frames with double glazing.
- The roof and the floor on the frond floor are insulated.
- Hot water and heating through Junkers Eurostar boiler from 1999.
- The living space is app. 89 m2. The volume is app. 288 m3.
- See the floorplans for the layout and all measurements.
- Because of the year of construction, the age and materials clauses will be included in the purchase agreement because of the original year of construction.
- Date of delivery: negotiable.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description