Spacious 130 m˛ upper level duplex apartment on beautiful Boerhaaveplein square!
The property is on the 3rd and 4th floors with dual triple aspect windows due to its corner positioning.
The living room and open plan kitchen are on the third floor, which features two small balconies.
This floor accommodates a bedroom/ study which can be incorporated into the living room. This level also features a large bathroom with a walk-in shower and double vanity with beautiful washbasins. There is room to install a separate bath. Accessible from the hall are a separate restroom and a storage/ laundry cupboard with the fittings for the laundry machine and dryer.
The 4th floor accommodates a bedroom and two studies. These studies can be accessed directly or via the staircase from the third floor, ideal for use as a home office. The landing features a separate restroom, a vanity and the central heating unit. The layout of this level can easily be adapted into a full bedroom/ bathroom floor, accommodating two bathrooms. For an impression of the options, please see the alternative floorplan.
This well-maintained property has contemporary finishes, implemented with an eye for detail.
Boerhaaveplein is a quiet square close to Oosterpark and the Amstel river.
“Oud Oost” is a vibrant area, home to the University of Amsterdam, OLVG hospital and a wide range of excellent shops, restaurants and cafes.
The location offers excellent connectivity. Weesperplein metro station is around the corner, as are stops for trams 3, 7 and 10. There is easy and quick (ca. 5 minutes) access to the A10 Beltway via Wibautstraat.
- Usable floor area circa 130 m˛
- Option to create multiple bedrooms and bathrooms
- The property is on ground lease land, settled in full until 2044, GT&C 2000, indicative annual lease as of 2044 when pre-fixed of € 1,359 per year (+ inflation and excl. notary fees) and permanent/ perpetual settlement of the ground lease for € 30,327 (excl. notary fees)
- This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
- The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplans, please see our website!
Read full description