Very unique loft apartment of 115 m2 located in one of the most beautiful parts, on the KNSM island, overlooking the IJ harbor. The apartment was completely renovated in 2001 under the supervision of Bureau Charles Lock. In the basement there you'll find the storage room and private parking; for which the asking price is € 50.000, -.
The house is located on the second floor, accessible by elevator, and has the following layout:
Entrance hall, cloakroom. Living room with a length of 16 meters, large windows and a unique view of the IJhaven. The living room has a separate cupboardbed used as a children's bedroom which can be removed easily. A beautiful, customized closet serves as a separator for other areas. The modern kitchen has a beautiful view and several appliances of the brands Siemens and Gaggenau. Next to the kitchen, in the lockable cupboard, you'll find the washer and dryer. The beautiful bathroom has a shower, double sink and toilet. (Dornbracht brand taps). The master bedroom is situated at the front and has great view of the park. Good possibility for realizing a second master bedroom. Alternative floor plans and artist's impression provided.
In the basement the parking space and storage are situated which are not included in the asking price of the apartment. The complex has a large sunny common terrace.
- The property is located on leasehold land issued by the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The current period started on 01-07-1999 and runs until 30-06-2049.
- The lease has been bought up to 30-06-2049.
- This concerns continuous ground lease and the general provisions of 1994 apply.
- Beautiful modern finished apartment with unique view over the IJhaven.
- In accordance with NEN2580, the living area of the apartment is 114.15 m2.
- Parking space. Asking price of € 50,000 k.k. The infrastructure has been prepared at all parking places in the garage to realize a charging station for an electric car.
- The children's bedroom cupboardbed is screwed loose on the floor and can be easily dismantled and removed again.
- Tapis wengé parquet floor which has been installed floating and insulated.
- Beautifully situated with various coffee shops around the corner and the Brazil shopping center.
- The complex offers a bathing jetty in front of the building as well as a sunny communal terrace.
- The "Hoogkade' is designed by the Swiss architects Diener & Diener and completed in 2001.
- The apartment is finished by Agency Charles Slot.
- The service costs amount to € 194,93 a month for the apartment and € 21.29 a month for the parking space.
- Possibility to create a second master bedroom. Artist impression and alternative plan provided.
The apartment is located in a highly desirable complex in the popular Eastern Docklands between the IJ harbor and the IJ on the border of Java island and KNSM Island. An attractive living environment with architecture of international stature. The variety of shops include Sissy Boy, Pols Potten, Hangar 6 and famous cafés and restaurants like Panama, HappyHappyJoyJoy, Harbor Club East, Lloyd Hotel, Cafe South, Puerto Pata Negra Meiland Kanis give the island a lively character. Across North, there are many nice cafés and restaurants; Hotel The Golden Pheasant, Hangar Amsterdam Café / Restaurant Stork. Jogging and walking in the Vliegenbos. For daily shopping; shoppingcentre Brazil and a fresh bakery within walking distance. The Center, the Indian neighborhood, the Dapper Market, Artis Zoo and the Tropical Museum are 10 minutes cycling.
Parking & Accessibility
A bus and tram stop is next to the apartment. Around the corner from the Ring A-10 and through highway. Schiphol Airport is 15 minutes away. In the vicinity there is possibility to build a boat!
The delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description