Spacious detached villa with a wonderful wrap-around garden. The villa is situated on a quiet street in Amsterdam- Buitenveldert and encompasses a total floor area of 206sqm. This property spans two levels with 5 bedrooms (currently, 4 rooms are used as bedrooms, 1 as a study), two bathrooms and a garden.
The villa is on a quiet street in Buitenveldert, close to all amenities including Groot Gelderlandplein shopping mall and the shops on Buitenveldertselaan. The area is home to several elementary and secondary schools. The property is nearby Amsterdamse Bos, Beatrixpark, Amstelpark, Zuidas and the World Trade Center. Excellent connectivity by public transportation (several bus stops and (express) tram 5) and main roads (A10 beltway, A2) allows for outstanding accessibility to the villa. The property is less than a 1-minute drive from Amsterdam city center and Stadshart Amstelveen.
Front garden. Entrance via the front door to the central hall with a skylight. Central hall with a guest restroom with a washbasin, storage area, coat closet and central heating unit. Adjacent to a large southwest-facing room which is currently used as an office.
At the end of the hall are the living room, the kitchen with a separate dining room and a separate storage room/ pantry.
The sunny open-plan living room is spacious and features a fireplace. The living room has a large window and sliding glass doors to the garden. The east-facing garden features two sun terraces and a garden house.
The kitchen is fitted with a Ceasarstone worktop, a range of appliances (two dishwashers, refrigerator, electric oven, ceramic cooker) and a roof window. The dining room opens to the south-facing garden.
An adjacent room is currently used as a storage room/ pantry.
The wide staircase leads to the first floor. Beautiful windows allow natural daylight to stream in. This level encompasses four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The spacious bathroom is fitted with a (corner) bath, toilet, bidet and double vanity. The second bathroom is fitted with a shower and a sink.
All bedrooms feature large windows and fitted wardrobes.
- NEN 2580 measurement survey
- The property is well-maintained, but the bathroom fixtures are somewhat dated
- Double glazing throughout
- The former garage has been converted into a spacious entrance and pantry
- Numerous options to further extend the property (both on the ground floor and first floor)
- Situated on ground lease land, current lease period ends in 2034, subject to the Terms and Conditions from the year 1955. Annual lease of Ä 441.98
- The real estate agent can provide an indicative calculation for the eternal settlement of the ground lease, based on the WOZ (property tax) value from 2015
- Due to the year in which the home was built, the purchase agreement will include a property age clause and an asbestos clause
- Delivery upon mutual agreement
"This information was drafted with due care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor any consequences related thereto. All given measurements and dimensions are indicative only. The general terms and conditions of the NVM apply."
Read full description