Spacious family home in the child-friendly residential area Middenhoven. The house has a recently renovated kitchen, toilet and bathroom and a spacious living room, three bedrooms and garden facing the west. The convenient location, parking on your own driveway and the space of this house makes it a wonderful family home.
Ground floor: Entrance hall with meter cupboard, toilet (2015) with fountain. Expanded living room, laminate floor, built-in spotlights and French doors to the garden. The recently renovated open kitchen (2017) with built-in spotlights has a lot of storage space and many appliances including a dishwasher, 5-burner induction hob, oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, extractor fan and sink. There is a large outward opening window at the front.
First floor: landing, spacious bedroom at the rear (previously two rooms) with laminate flooring and air conditioning. Spacious bedroom at the front with laminate flooring. The modern and fully tiled bathroom (2015) has a rain shower and hand shower, bath with hand shower, washbasin with illuminated mirror cabinet, toilet and new (2018) designer radiator.
Second floor: Landing with space for washingmachine and dryer, room at the rear with central heating and dormer, spacious bedroom with dormer at the rear, air conditioning, storage and laminate floor. The landing gives access to the loft.
Garden: The house has a front garden with parking and back garden with large shed with electricity and fitted wardrobes, lockable gate and is located on the west.
Location: This property is located in the child-friendly and green residential district of Middenhoven, on a quiet and car-free street. Shopping center Middenhoven, various primary and secondary schools, the International School and the centrally located district park "Park Middenhoven" are a short distance away. Stadshart Amstelveen and Schiphol Airport are easily accessible as well as several roads such as the Beneluxbaan and A9. Connections for public transport, including the metro and bus to Amsterdam, are within walking distance. For recreation, the Meerkamp swimming pool, Health City sports center, various sports clubs, a golf course and the Amsterdamse Bos are nearby.
- Surface area 123 m2, Capacity 298 m3, Year built 1984
- The kitchen with built-in spots has been renewed in 2017
- The bathroom and toilet were renewed in 2015
- Expansive living room with built-in spots
- The house has air conditioning in the master bedroom and in the bedroom on the second floor
- Plastic window frames on the ground floor and second floor
- All windows have double glazing and mosquito screens
- On the first floor the windows are equipped with electric shutters with a Somfy motor and remote control
- The slats on the second floor are electrically operated by a Somfy moto
- Parkingspace at the front garden
Read full description