Living in the atmosphere of the 1930s but with the comfort of new construction, on a quiet street with public gardens in front of the door, in the beloved Rivierenbuurt. Ground floor homes of this size and with a sunny garden of no less than 54 m² you will not find much in the Rivierenbuurt, so take your chance.
The house is part of a residential complex dating from 1987 and was fully renovated internally in 2015 by the current owner and offers all the comfort that is desired today.
Location and surroundings:
Located in the Rivierenbuurt, on a quiet street with a park in front of the door and almost around the corner from the many cozy shops and good restaurants that the beloved Rivierenbuurt, the trendy Pijp and the green Weesperzijdestrook have to offer.
Rijnstraat and Van Woustraat have everything to offer for daily facilities. For relaxation and sports, the Martin Luther King Park (with the annual Parade) and the Beatrix Park are located around the corner and there are various gyms in the immediate vicinity.
Very conveniently located in relation to roads (A-10 south ring road) and public transport (Amsterdam Amstel train station within walking distance, tram 4 and 12 and bus 65). Parking is done through a permit system on the public road, currently no waiting time, exact information can be obtained via the website of the municipality of Amsterdam.
Entrance of the house to the common staircase. Corridor with access to all rooms. Spacious living room with modern open kitchen, which is equipped with various built-in appliances. Built-in wardrobe with connection for washing machine and dryer, a pantry and a room where the boiler is located as well as the mechanical ventilation box. The bedroom is located directly next to the living room and the modern sleek bathroom is located in the hall, equipped with a walk-in shower, sink and toilet. The garden is accessible from the living room and is located on the southeast, so has sun from the morning until the afternoon.
The entire apartment has a nice laminate floor with a groove. The property also has an individual storage room.
- Practically classified two-room ground floor apartment;
- The house is equipped in 2015 with a new kitchen, new bathroom, new piece work, etc .;
- Spacious and sunny garden of approximately 54 m²;
- Very quiet location partly due to the car-free square at the front and the positioning of the house at the rear of the complex. and that within walking distance of all the liveliness of the Pijp;
- Heating and hot water via HR Cv-Boiler;
- Municipal leasehold, canon is PAID until 15-11-2038;
- Active and professionally managed VvE;
- Monthly service costs are € 55 (per month € 59.71 per month);
- There is a multi-year maintenance plan;
- Delivery: In consultation, can be quick.
Read full description