Exceptionally stylish fully renovated 3-level maisonette in in leafy Benoordenhout , situated in one of the Breitnerlaan ‘crescents’, just steps away from the fashionable van Hoytemaplein shopping district.
The addition of a 3rd storey provides not only extra living space, but also a fantastic SUNNY ROOF TERRACE.
Private entrance at street level; stairs to 1st floor. At the front is a large, beautifully appointed living area arranged over the full width of the façade, with a wood-burning fireplace and unobstructed view over the square, an adjoining dining room, and an open kitchen with integrated appliances and patio doors to a balcony spanning the full width at the back.
Stairs to 2nd floor; landing; modern lavatory with washbasin; master bedroom with a wall of custom-made wardrobes and French doors to a balcony at the back; modern bathroom with walk-in shower, double vanity, and heated towel rail. At the front is an L-shaped 2nd bedroom (formerly 2 rooms) with a covered balcony.
Stairs to 3rd floor; enormous bedroom/living room/study set over the full width of the apartment; a storage room with laundry connections, and sliding doors to a unique beautifully laid out roof terrace which provides all day sun and a spectacular view of the neighbourhood.
FACTS AND FIGURES
- Active Owners’ Association - 4 apartments in total – with a monthly contribution of €70 and a 1/3 share
- 3-storey maisonette with a loft-like feel
- Unique sunny roof terrace, accessible via the huge multi-functional room on the top floor
- Great location in the 1st crescent from the Van Hoytemaplein
- Conveniently situated within walking distance of shops and restaurants, close to motorways
- Given the age of the property, older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the purchase agreement
- Dimensions are indicative
Read full description