Bright and spacious upper level duplex spanning ca. 161 sqm with two roof decks and balconies. This upper level apartment was recently extended with an extra level and can be laid-out according to the specific wishes of the buyer.
The width of 7.10 meters allows for four large bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Layout: Street-level entrance with a private stairwell, landing and hallway on the second floor. Bright level with four spacious rooms. The remodeling plan includes a bedroom level with four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, a laundry room and restroom. There is a lovely balcony at the rear.
The third level is currently a single open space. This level allows for a bright living area with unobstructed views. The space can accommodate a kitchen/lounge, dining room and sitting room. There are two French doors to the 20sqm-roof deck at the front.
Stairs and a roof extension lead to the second, 52sqm-roof deck with a gorgeous view of the city.
The apartment is in an extremely sought-after location in the Museum Quarter in Amsterdam Zuid borough, nearby Museumplein, in between Concertgebouw district, De Pijp and the city center.
Renowned museums, such as the Van Gogh, Rijks- and Stedelijk Museum, Concertgebouw and luxury boutique shopping streets such as Van Baerlestraat, Beethovenstraat and P.C. Hooftstraat are just around the corner. Vibrant Pijp borough, with the well-known Albert Cuyp market is within walking distance of the property, as are Vondelpark, Sarphatipark and the city center.
An ideal place to call home, with all amenities within reach. Excellent connectivity by public transportation (trams 2 and 5 and countless (night) buses) and by car via A10 beltway exits S109 and S108.
• Usable residential floor area approximately 161 sqm
• Two roof decks and balconies, total building-related outdoor space of 77 sqm
• Largely fitted with new window frames with double glazing
• Conversion from a cooperative apartment association to a homeowners association
• Assigned project notary: Lubbers en Dijk Notarissen
• Stamp duty reimbursement benefit is for the seller
• Situated on ground lease land owned by the Municipality of Amsterdam. The current lease amounts to € 1,167.31 per year and can first be amended on August 1, 2044.
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplans, please consult our website!
Read full description