YES! Very charming and light five-room apartment of over 145 m2 of living space spread over 2 floors in a former warehouse on the Brouwersgracht, with a wonderful location in the middle of the Jordaan around the corner from the bustling Haarlemmerdijk and the center. The house has been renovated very recently, using luxury and high-quality materials. There are a total of 4 bedrooms, a luxury bathroom with a freestanding bath spread over the 2 floors. In addition, there are also nice workplaces on both floors. The corresponding storage room is located on the ground floor.
The property is located in a very central location near the center. Around the corner is the Haarlemmerdijk with its countless restaurants, special boutiques and specialty shops.
Given the short distance to Central Station, the property is also very easily accessible by public transport.
The apartment is located on the fourth and fifth floor and has the following layout:
Through the staircase you enter the spacious and bright hall with access to all rooms such as the living room with fireplace at the front and doors opening onto the French balcony overlooking the canal. The open stylish kitchen is equipped with various Siemens built-in appliances, 4-burner induction hob with downdraft extractor, combi-oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher. Here is the door to the staircase for the fifth floor. Also located on this fourth floor in the hall is the separate toilet with fountain, a spacious work area, the second bedroom and the bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, washbasin furniture with 2 washbasins and the toilet. At the rear is the master bedroom.
Spacious landing with bath and large glass front giving access to the wonderful sunny roof terrace on the South. The third and fourth bedrooms are on this floor.
The property is located on private land.
In accordance with NEN2580, the living space is approximately 144.30 m².
NB. The specified area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
The apartment is located in a national monumental building that was built around 1906.
Wooden frames with double glazing.
Heating through C.V. boiler. (Year of construction: 2015, brand: Intergas).
Floor heating throughout the apartment.
Electricity: modern group box with circuit breaker.
- On October 13, 1986, notary mr.dr. Adriaan van Velten divided the building on Brouwersgracht 200 and the building on 202 together into 18 apartment rights.
- The apartment right A-18 is entitled for 195 / 1,567th share in the community.
- The apartment right of the bergin on the ground floor A-8 is entitled to 7 / 1,567th share in the community.
- The VVE consists of 9 members and the administration is carried out professionally.
- The service costs are € 195 per month.
- It concerns an active VVE involved.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road via the S114 and S100. The Central station is a 7-minute bike ride away and can also be reached with bus lines 18, 21 and 22. Parking is done through a permit system. Paid parking on public roads is Monday through Saturday from 9:00 AM to midnight and Sunday from 12:00 AM to midnight (source: www.amsterdam.nl)
- Beautiful recently (2019) renovated double apartment with 4 bedrooms
- Fireplace in living room
- Luxury finish with high-quality materials
- Preferred location in the Jordaan
- Located on private land in a listed building.
- Beautiful view over the water of the Brouwersgracht
The delivery will take place in consultation.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Title Deeds
- Division deed, amendment of division deed and drawing
- VVE pieces
Read full description