Brouwersgracht 879, 1015 GK Amsterdam.
Very light three room apartment of approx. 81m2 on the corner of Brouwersgracht and Lijnbaansgracht.
The apartment is located on Brouwersgracht on the edge of the Jordaan neighbourhood near Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht. Located in the midst of countless lovely boutiques, cosy restaurants and cafes and within walking distance of the popular Noordergracht, Westergracht and Lindengracht market, as well as Haarlemmerdijk. The location is easy to reach, both by various forms of public transport (tram, bus and train) and by car (Ring A10, exit S103 or S114). There is also a Noord Zuidlijn station within walking distance.
Spacious hallway providing access to all rooms. A first spacious bedroom is located on the Lijnbaansgracht side, with doors opening onto a French balcony. You will immediately feel at home in the exceptional living room. An oasis of luxury, tranquillity and space in the middle of the city. A very light and expansive living room with a new open kitchen fitted with all appliances. A second bedroom is located on the Brouwersgracht side. Separate toilet in the hallway and a bathroom fitted with a shower, washbasin and room for the washing machine/dryer. The apartment receives a lot of daylight because of its corner location and abundance of windows.
Storage room located on the ground floor of the complex.
* Apartment right approx. 81 m2 (NEN2580 measurement report available)
* External storage of approx. 5 m2
* Freehold land so no ground lease.
* Communal courtyard.
* Double insulating glazing.
* Bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
* New JAB LVT design PVC floor throughout the apartment.
* The entire furnishings are offered for sale.
* Active and healthy association of owners. Administered by: VvE Beheer Amsterdam.
* Monthly service costs: €184.29 per month.
* Non-self-occupancy clause applies.
* Protected listed building.
* Parking via permit system. Source: Parking and traffic in the municipality of Amsterdam.
* Transfer is possible immediately in consultation.
We have gathered this information with the greatest of possible care. However, we will not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or any other matter nor for the consequences of such. All measurements and surfaces stated are indicative. The purchaser has a duty to investigate any matter that may be of importance to him or her. The estate agent is the adviser to the seller with
regard to this residence. We advise you to engage an expert (NVM registered) estate agent who will guide you through the purchasing process. Should you have any specific desires with regard to the residence, we advise you to make these known as soon as possible to your purchasing estate agent and have an independent investigation carried out into such matters. If you do not engage an expert, you will be deemed as considering yourself to be sufficiently expert to be able to oversee all matters that could be important. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable.
Read full description