Beautiful town mansion, designed by Ricardo Bofill, just off the distinctive Monchyplein. Five rooms on four levels and built-in-garage. This house was recently tastefully decorated and is ready to be moved into.
designers kitchen (Bulthaup) on the first floor in connection with living at the back with large sunny terrace.
Second floor: bedroom with a great view and bathroom. At the back a large sunny study
Third floor: sunny terrace (S/W) at the front side and large bedroom at the back, modern fully equipped bathroom.
- Modern Townhouse with 4 floor levels in Archipel area between center and beach with two large sunny terraces
- Located in the international area of The Hague
- Apartment owners association
- Low VVE cost of ca. 132 per month (including outside cleaning and outside maintenance)
- Very low energy costs through double glazing and insulation (Energy Class A)
- Alarm system present
- Wooden Parquet in all rooms
- Surface area of ??approximately 172 m2 (including the garage / storage room of approximately 19 m2)
- Delivery in Mutual agreement
Read full description