Situated in a well-loved street is this perfectly maintained two-storey upstairs apartment featuring a spacious living room, a luxury open-plan kitchen, a rear balcony, a bathroom and 3 good-sized bedrooms. The property is in residential area Geuzenkwartier, on the border of residential area Statenkwartier.
The shops on Frederik Hendriklaan (also locally known as De Fred), beach, sea, dunes and Scheveningen harbour are within walking distance. This very pleasant apartment is ready for immediate occupation!
- Living space: 106,6 m˛
- Construction year: 1912;
- Nefit central heating boiler from 2010;
- Mechanical extract ventilation;
- Electrics: 6 fuses, 4 with an earth leakage circuit breaker;
- The rooftop extension was added in 2010;
- The kitchen and bathroom both date from 2010;
- Active Owners’ Association with a monthly service charge of € 90;
- Long-term maintenance plan in force;
- A recently drawn up structural survey is available;
- 2/3rd share in the Owners’ Association;
- Wood window frames with double glazing;
- Laminate flooring throughout;
- Located in a conservation area;
- Take a look at our short film about the neighbourhood;
- Terms of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM);
- Given the property’s construction date, an age disclaimer will be included in the sales contract.
The entrance is on the ground floor. Inside is a corridor with the meter cupboard and the stairs up to the first floor. Spacious landing that even has enough space to set up a small office. French doors open into the large and very bright living room with dining area and a rear east-facing balcony. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with a fridge freezer, a dishwasher, an oven, a 4-burner gas hob and a dishwasher. There’s a WC off the landing.
Stairs up to the second floor. There are two spacious bedrooms to the front and another spacious bedroom with a cupboard to the rear. The modern bathroom features a walk-in shower, a bath, a vanity unit with a basin and the location of the central heating boiler. Another WC off the landing.
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AK, number 11322 A-2
TRANSFER: by mutual agreement
Read full description