Spacious ground floor apartment with a total surface area of 83.3 m2 (NEN2580 measured) plus a large garden of approximately 75 m2. The property is located on municipal leasehold land paid in advance until 01-02-2047 and has 3 bedrooms. The house is in terms of finish level in poor condition and therefore needs to be completely renovated, but the price is accordingly.
The asking price is € 390,000, and the WOZ value is € 437,000, reference date 01-01-2018. Same complex ground floor mirror image property was sold in August 2018 for € 465,000 k.k.
Ground floor; meter cupboard, entrance, corridor / hall, toilet, built-in wardrobe, on the street side the living room plus separate spacious kitchen with space for the boiler and washing machine connection, bathroom with shower and sink, three bedrooms at the rear with access to the (9.50 meter) deep garden.
De Baarsjes, totally hot and "the place to be". Trendy grand cafés are popping up like mushrooms. The property itself is located on the first part (traffic-free part) of the Cabralstraat but right around the corner is bustling with activities; Jan Evertsenstraat with a variety of shops, Albert Heijn for daily groceries, "Grand Café Bar Baarsch" or "start your day @ Chassé Grand Café" and the Rembrandt Park for the sports enthusiasts among us or just to take a nice walk. Various public transport options within walking distance and by car you can easily reach the A-10 ring road via the Hoofdweg.
- 83.3 m2 of living space
- big garden
- 3 bedrooms
- municipal leasehold bought off until 01-02-2047
- VvE is active and healthy, has a multi-year maintenance plan
- VvE contribution € 119.05 per month
- body and construction in good condition (concrete)
- energy label B (valid until 08-04-2029)
- property internally in poor condition
- property has been rented out, no residents' clause applies
- WOZ value € 437,000 (per 01-01-2018)
- Intergas 2008 boiler
- acceptance is possible immediately if desired
- notary at buyer choice, within the municipality of Amsterdam
Read full description