Do you like luxury and comfortable living? Then this property is definitely worth a visit!
At a beautiful location in the green Buitenveldert area, on the border of the Gijsbrecht van Amstelpark, we offer this tastefully developed and completely renovated villa with front- and backyard (backyard facing South), luxury kitchen, five bedrooms, three bathrooms and indoor garage.
The property is located in a small-scale, quiet residential area on a corner plot of 392 m2, providing lots of privacy.
Tiled frontyard, entrance to hallway with meter cupboard, access to the garage, boiler room, wardrobe, toilet room with toilet and fountain. From the hallway through beautiful double doors access to the spacious living/dining room with open fireplace, fixed cupboards and large windows, creating a very light space. The dining area in the middle of the house is equipped with a luxury kitchen with island which is equipped with a marble look counter top, wooden drawers and cabinets, integrated dining table and various built-in appliances, including: integrated sink with combi Quooker, oven, combi oven/microwave, dishwasher (all Miele), 5-burner Pitt cooking with wok burner, extractor hood, wine climate cabinet and fridge with freezer (both Liebherr). The kitchen is also equipped with integrated sockets and USB points. From both the living room and the dining room through double doors access to the backyard (approximately 125 m2) facing South with back access.
Through a corridor at the rear access to the first bedroom which also offers access to the backyard by double doors. Luxury bathroom with underfloor heating, double sink with base units, large mirror, two separate cabinets, walk-in shower with hand- and rain shower and toilet.
The garage at the front has a remote-controlled electric roller door with a single door. Furthermore, the garage has a lot of built-in cupboard space and a pantry with sink and large fridge (Liebherr).
The first floor can be reached through a beautiful open staircase. Wide landing with large skylight and large side window, creating a very light space. Toilet room with toilet and fountain. Fixed cupboard space with the space for the washing machine and dryer nicely concealed behind double doors. Master bedroom located at the rear with a beautiful view of the Gijsbrecht van Amstelpark. The room has its own walk-in closet and walk-through to the bathroom with underfloor heating, double sink with furniture, mirror cabinets, double walk-in shower with hand- and rain shower, toilet and towel radiator. Three large bedrooms, two located at the front and one on the side of the house. The second bathroom on this floor has underfloor heating, electric skylight, sink with furniture and mirror cabinet, walk-in shower with hand- and rain shower, double bathtub and towel radiator.
- Living area 300 m2 (excluding garage of 29 m2), volume 1251 m3 (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built around 1965, extended and completely renovated in 2018;
- ground lease: General Conditions out of 1955, fixed ground lease is Ä 555,00 per year and the current period runs until September 15th, 2038;
- completely insulated;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha Calenta) and extra boiler for hot water (Remeha Aqua Pro, 300 liters);
- extensive electrical installation consisting of 14 groups;
- mechanical ventilation present;
- known at the Land Registryís office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AK, number 2017, large 3 are 92 centiare.
The property is located in Buitenveldert in the South of Amsterdam and is very central located to the Gijsbrecht van Amstelpark, Amsterdamse Bos, shopping mall "Groot Gelderlandplein", Zuidas and the VU. The public transport facilities and the arterial roads are easily accessible.
- Completely renovated in 2018 with high-quality finishing;
- located at the rear on the green Gijsbrecht van Amstelpark;
- large windows, creating a very light home;
- backyard facing South with back access;
- garage with remote controlled electric door, pantry and lots of storage space;
- spacious living room with fireplace;
- luxury kitchen with marble-look counter top, wooden drawers and cupboards, integrated dining table, power points, USB points and various built-in appliances;
- five bedrooms (the bedrooms on the upper floor have electrically operated awnings);
- three bathrooms;
- alarm system present;
- upper floor equipped with two skylights;
- marmoleum floor on the ground floor and wooden floor on the upper floor;
- various handle-less fixed cupboards with soft close system;
- recessed spotlights with dimmers;
- underfloor heating on the entire ground floor as well as all bathrooms.
Make a viewing appointment without obligation and be convinced!
Read full description