This house is larger than the outside suggests! This stately, former shop house was completely renovated 20 years ago and expanded considerably. It now has a living area of 185 m2. Despite the large extension at the rear, there is still a spacious back garden where you can enjoy the sun until the evening.
* Old shop building (ca. 1700) with a rich history. Has been used as a house for some time now.
* The house is a national monument (Rijksmonument)
* Very characteristic facade with 2 front doors and large windows
* The house was completely renovated 20 years ago and designed by an interior designer. Excellent maintained!
* Generous extended living room (total ±17 meters deep) with lots of space and various nice corners
* Various insulating measures have been taken; energy label C.
* An architectically inspected house: for more clarity!
* The right front door is currently used as entrance, behind this is a vestibule that gives access to the living room
* Spacious living room with high ceilings and electric fireplace
* Walk-in closet with a workstation. Handy because the desk is out of sight
* Very spacious dining room with built-in bookcase including space for the television
* French doors give access to the backyard
* Open kitchen with, among other things, a modern American fridge and renewed induction plate
* Separate toilet room with fountain
* Large wardrobe with lots of storage space
* Hall with stairs to the first floor
* At the front of the house there is a large bedroom with spacious walk-in closet and a view of the 'Grote Kerk'
* Through a sliding door there is access to the bathroom with corner bath, toilet, shower, sink and access to a spacious roof terrace with unobstructed views of the backyard
* Separate laundry room with the connection for the washing machine and extra storage space
* Large open space, which was used as a studio until recently. Here there is the possibility to create two (bed)rooms.
* There is a washbasin and a separate room for the central heating system
* The back garden of more than 8 meters deep offers the perfect opportunity to enjoy the sun
* The garden has a back entrance that can be accessed from the street Nieuwe Haven.
* The roof terrace that can be reached from the bathroom is also a lovely place to enjoy the weather.
In short: A spacious house in the middle of Naarden-Vesting with a lovely garden!
Read full description