** SALE OF THE THIRD AND LAST PHASE OF TUGELA WITH ONLY 28 APARTMENTS !! **
OPEN HOUSE: Wednesday April 17th from 17.00 till 19.00 and Saturday April 20th from 11.00 to 13.00.
The houses located at Tugelaweg 18, Refiefstraat 2,Cilliersstraat 2 to 8 are open for viewings!
SIGN UP IN THE HOUSE AT CILLIERSSTRAAT 8A FOR MORE INFORMATION!
The Tugela project is located in a beautiful location on the Tugelaweg, Retiefstraat and Cilliersstraat in the popular Transvaal neighbourhood in East. Tugela is one of a number of characteristic buildings from 1917. The building is completely renovated. Not only the facade is completely restored. The houses are being brought to the requirements of this time. Residents can use the common courtyard.
There are three types of apartments in this phase:
- Ground floor with garden (approx. 46 till 66 sqm)
- Mezzanine with balcony (approx. 48 till 82 sqm)
- Top floor loft (approx. 41 till 72 sqm)
The properties are sold on the basis of asking prices. The prices for the ground floor apartments and mezzanines with balcony are from € 285,000 k.k. The prices for the top floor lofts are from € 250,000 k.k.
- The prices are asking prices based on buyer's costs; Interested parties can make one or more bids by means of an online bid form no later than Thursday April 25, 2019 at 17.00 hours (only after viewing). The seller reserves the right to refuse, without stating reasons, or to cancel the bidding of a party other than the highest bidder or always and without stating reasons, this exclusively at the discretion of the seller;
- The VvE has been established. The management has been outsourced to Stedeplan VvE Beheer. Indication of the monthly service costs can be found on the website www.tugela.nl;
- The houses have already been delivered by the contractor and are sold in the current state, whereby the finish may differ per house;
- Private separate storage room;
- Energy label A for the apartments on the ground floor up to and including the third floor. After completion, also the apartment on the 4th floor can get an energy label A;
- Municipality of Amsterdam owns the ground, but the leasehold has been bought off for 50 years until 01-08-2068;
- Permanent project notary: Lubbers and Dijk notaries in Amsterdam;
- Property is only for sale with the aim: self-occupancy (or purchase for adult children or parents);
- Anti-speculation clause of 3 years is applicable;
- The houses are measured according to NEN 2580. The dimensions on the housing plans are indicative. Correct sizes can be measured in the apartments. The images shown are impressions, no rights can be derived from them.
PAY ATTENTION! If you want to bid on the property this can be done (only after viewing) by means of a one-off proposal until Thursday April 25, 2019 at 17.00 hours. Reservation award seller.
Are you interested and do you want more information? Go to the website www.tugela.nl. Here you can find all the information you need to determine whether an apartment in Tugela is something for you.
"This text has been compiled by our offices with the utmost care on the basis of the data and drawings supplied to us by the seller. Therefore, we cannot provide any guarantees, nor can we accept any liability for these data in any way. The floor plans are for information purposes only and are therefore not a contract to which rights can be derived."
"This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker"
Read full description