In perfect condition 3/4 room apartment with 2 bedrooms and a balcony (north-east) located at the first floor.
You will be living in a quiet and child-friendly street in the Vruchtenbuurt. Within walking distance you will find the shops in the Appelstraat and Vlierboomstraat. Good connection with public transport, the International School, Landgoed Meer en Bos, shoppingcenter “De Savornin Lohmanplein” as well as the beach, sea and dunes of Kijkduin are within cycling distance.
The layout is as follows:
entrance through open porch stairs, entrance apartment.
The U-shaped hallway gives you access to all the rooms. The bedroom at the front has an built-in sliding closet with gas fireplace, original marble fireplace and French doors to the balcony located at the back with closet and storage for the boiler. The in 2014 placed modern semi open kitchen has a 4-burner gas cooker, extractor hood, dishwasher and a fridge/freezer combination. Toilet, cupboard with a lot of storage, bathroom with washbasin, shower and storage for the washing machine/dryer. The bedroom at the backside has a built-in sliding closet and French doors to the balcony.
- Year of construction 1933.
- Wooden frames with double glazing at the backside and wooden frames with single glazing at the frontside.
- Electricity: 6 circuits and 1 safety switch.
- Energy label D.
- Hot water and central heating through Remeha Tzerra Aca 28C from 2018.
- Active Owners Association, 1/3th share in the building. Contribution € 75,- per month.
- Convenient location nearby shops, public transport, sea, beach and dunes.
- The living space is 80 m2. The volume is app. 285 m3.
- See the floor plans for the layout and all measurements
- Because of the year of construction, the age and materials clauses will be included in the purchase
- Delivery: negotiable.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description