Bright and characteristic upper level triplex with a private street-level entrance.
Spacious upper level property of 224 mē, situated on a quiet side street of Beethovenstraat. The street-level entrance offers immediate access to the home.
The second floor accommodates the living area. A large hall leads to a gorgeous room with pocket doors and countless 1930s details (panel and sliding doors with etched glass, herringbone oak flooring, mantel, etc.) The living room features an additional side room (currently used as a study) at the front which allows for added daylight entry. The separate kitchen/lounge is at the rear. The kitchen can be moved to the living room should an extra bedroom be required.
The third floor accommodates 4 good-sized bedrooms and a basic bathroom with a bath, shower and sink. There is a separate restroom.
The attic floor features a ridge height of 4.65 m and gorgeous exposed beams. This space could serve as a stunning bedroom or studio. This area also leads to the south-facing rooftop terrace.
The apartment is in the Beethoven neighborhood, with a large range of shops - from grocery shops to specialty boutiques and delis.
Beethovenstraat also features countless restaurants and cafes, including Ferelli's, Van der Veen, Le Pain Quotidien, Coffee Company, etc.
The Beethoven neighborhood offers a broad selection of schools (all levels).
Outstanding location relative to the A10 beltway, A2 and A4 highways via the S108 and S109 exits.
Excellent connectivity by public transportation, trams 5 and 24, bus 65 and Zuid/WTC station.
- Usable residential floor area circa 224 mē
- Rooftop terrace circa 18 mē
- Built on ground lease land, GT&C 1994 apply, settled until 2053, lease from 2053 circa 5,550 per year or eternal ground lease settlement payment of circa 99,585. More information on file with the agent.
- This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
- The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplans, please see our website!
Read full description