Well laid out and attractive two-bedroom apartment of approximately 69 sqm on the second floor.
The well-maintained apartment offers a unique view of Da Costakade. The living room with open kitchen overlooks the water and the high ceilings (2.80m) make it feel very spacious.
The modern kitchen has been equipped with various built-in appliances and fits perfectly in this space.
There are two good bedrooms. The clean bathroom has a spacious shower and a vanity cabinet. There is a separate toilet.
On the attic floor there are another two spaces, ideal as storage / guest room and laundry room (connections for washing machine and dryer present).
The apartment was renovated in 2010. Attractive details such as ornaments and panelled doors have been maintained.
The property is located in the first part of De Clerqstraat. An environment with various nice cafés and restaurants and a wide range of (delicatessen) shops.
Cafés and restaurants such as: Morgan & Mees, van ’t Spit, CoffeeRoastery, Five Borthers Fat, Champangeria, Bagels and Beans, Razmataz, de Waterkant and Hendrix.
Within walking distance of the Nine Streets and the Jordaan area.
The apartment offers unobstructed views of the quiet Da Costakade with lots of greenery and boats.
Favourably located near public transport: tram lines 3 and 10 (Bilderdijkstraat) and 17 (De Clerqcstraat).
- Usable area approximately 69 sqm
- 2 balconies
- Oak strip parquet flooring in the entire apartment
- Stained glass
- Exterior painted and repointed in 2018
- Ground rent € 138.41 per year. Yearly indexation. Period runs from August 1st, 1974 until July 31th, 2024. General provisions of 2000
- Favourable indication of buying out the ground rent in perpetuity. Record annual ground rent. Indication of the annual ground rent as from 2024 € 1.350 per year (excluding notarial charges and inflation). Indication of buying out the ground rent in perpetuity € 48.334 (excluding notarial charges).
More information and floorplans on our site!
Read full description