This spacious semi-detached villa with nice view, is fully equipped and offers a lot of luxury living comfort. The house has a spacious living room, office, five bedrooms, and three bathrooms. A second floor has been realized due to the ridge elevation. The house is situated on a plot of 389 m2 land and has a beautifully and sunny garden with several terraces.
Spacious hall with toilet, meter cupboard and access to the office. The office has carpet, plastered walls and ceiling and a fixed wall unit. From the hall there are folding doors to the spacious living room. The living room has a light travertine floor with floorheating, tight plastered walls and ceiling, sliding doors to the beautiful backyard and bay window at the front. Semi-open kitchen in bright colors with hard stone worktop and various appliances, like an induction hob, extractor, dishwasher, oven, microwave and Quooker. The kitchen also gives acces tot he garden.
Two bedrooms at the rear, both rooms have oak floors. Bathroom in black / white color, with toilet, sink and shower. Spacious storage room with connection for washing machine and dryer. Master bedroom with oak floor, walk-in closet and access to the second bathroom. The bathroom has a bath, separate shower and washbasin with two sinks. All bedrooms have tightly plastered walls and ceilings.
Two spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, oak floors and tightly plastered walls and ceiling. Bathroom in black / white color, with shower and sink. Separate toilet.
The large attic, accessible via a staircase, has plenty of storage space, carpeting and skylights.
Well-kept front garden with private parking and access to the storage and backyard.
The beautifully landscaped, well-kept and sunny backyard is located on the southwest and adjoins wide water, so the garden offers lots of privacy and unobstructed views. On the water is a terrace, as well as a terrace adjacent to the house. The garden is well maintained and has a lot of green.
The house is located on a spacious plot, adjacent to water, in the spacious and green residential area Westwijk. This district is characterized by various green areas, green belts and water features. The house is in a quiet part of the neighborhood. The renovated shopping center 'Westwijk' with large diversity of shops is within walking distance. The modern shopping center 'Stadshart' with various luxury shops and several cafes and restaurants can be reached by bicycle in 10 minutes. Primary schools, secondary schools and the International School are nearby, as well as various sports facilities. The tram and bus connections are good, the stop of tram 51 with direct connection to the WTC-Station and the Center of Amsterdam is within walking distance. The highroads (A9 / A10 / A2 and N201) towards Schiphol, Haarlem and Amsterdam are easily accessible. For recreation, the Amsterdamse Bos and the Amstelveense Poel are within walking / cycling distance.
- Surface area 222 m2, Volume 544 m3 (NEN2580 measured)
- Plot area 389 m2
- Year of construction 1992
- The ridge of the house has been raised, so an extra floor has been realized
- The former garage has been converted into an office
- It is possible to extend the first floor on top of the garage and to extend the living room at the rear
- The ground floor has floorheating
- The first and second floor have beautiful oak floors
- Frames and doors were painted in 2018
- The house has tight plastered ceilings and walls
- The house is equipped with an alarm system
- Sunny garden of approximately 189 m2, on the southwest and adjacent to water
- A drawing / quotation has already been requested for the replacement of the shed
- The backyard is adjacent to wide water and offers lots of privacy and unobstructed views
- Parking on own land, free parking in the street and surroundings
Read full description