This luxurious double upper house 185 m2 (gross 228) n the fancy south is a few steps away from the cultural centre of Amsterdam. The royal apartment features two beautiful living rooms and a suite with fish bone parquet floor, a modern kitchen, over 5(!) bedrooms, a spacious bathroom and option for roof terrace of max. 52m2.
Public transport is excellent and the A10 and other access roads are easily reachable. Parking on the street and direct surroundings is done using the permit system, which currently has no waiting time.
Around the corner of the Lairessestraat there is the Cornelis Schuytstraat, which offers a broad range of luxurious stores, specialty shops, lunchrooms, and restaurants. The Concert Hall and important museums such as the Stedelijk, the van Gogh and the Rijksmuseum are located, just like the Vondelpark, within walking distance.
The entry hall provides access to the living rooms and suite with a balcony adjacent to the backroom. Through the hall there is also access to the kitchen with a modern interior (sink with composite counter tops, various appliances, such as a microwave oven, a convection oven, a 5-burner gas hob and large fridge with freezer and zero degrees department). Furthermore, there is a toilet with a washbasin on that floor and the spacious wardrobe closet.
The overflow hall has access to all 5 bedrooms, a spacious bathroom with bath, (which includes a connection for the washing machine and dryer), a separate toilet and a spacious storage room with a sauna. The 2 master bedrooms each have a balcony. The roof can be reached through a loft ladder with a hatch. The Owners’ Association has allowed the construction of a roof terrace of a maximum 52 m2 and for that reason the splitting deed is changed in 2014..
- Completely double glazed
- In 2007/2008 hull refurbished due to splitting
- Parking using the permit system
- Located on leasehold land of Amsterdam
- The annual ground rent is €495.71, AB 2000, annual inflation index minus 1%
- Possibility for permit roof terrace (splitting deed changed in 2014 for that reason)
- Own entrance
- in 2008, the lower level features a fish bone parquet floor with soundproofing and a new kitchen. In that same year, a lamellae floor was constructed on the entire upper floor and the entire house features a new wall finishing.
Read full description