Very stylish and high quality finished 4 room apartment of 207.56 m2 with spacious balcony located on the third floor and accessible by a lift. The special feature of this house is that it is all on one level and divided over 1 level. Because of the location on the third floor, the many windows and the special architecture with stylish central lighthouse with stained glass details there is a lot of light in the apartment. This is also emphasized by the ceiling height of more than 3 meters. The apartment has a wonderful mixture between stylish modern finish combined with beautiful authentic details. Completely matching the classic 'Huize Zonnehoek' complex designed by architect F.A. Warners that was built in 1916.
Through the stately joint entrance on the ground floor you can reach the third floor by means of a lift and a staircase.
The property is located on the third floor and has the following layout;
Entrance, long hall with access to the very spacious and well-kept Poggenpohl kitchen located at the back of the apartment. The kitchen has a sleek white design and features luxurious Gaggenau built-in appliances, such as a combi steam oven, microwave, apothecary cabinet, dishwasher, hood, griddle, wok burner, ice machine and a quooker. The hall leads to the dining room which turns into the spacious living room at the front. For the dining room there is a very comfortable seating area that is adjacent to the light house which is finished with stained glass windows. The dining room has a view of the 2.5 meter wide Boley design gas fireplace that adds extra atmosphere to the dinner. The living room has a unique facade width of 8.5 meters with a beautiful view of the characteristic buildings of De Lairessestraat. Because of the large windows on the south, this room has a large amount of daylight throughout the day. All window frames on the street side were replaced in 2017 and fitted with 3-double glazing. The hinges and locks have been replaced this year by Piet Boon RVS design "Two".
The air-conditioned master bedroom is located at the backend of the house and has French doors to the balcony facing north. Through the large Mollteni walk-in closet one reaches the very spacious bathroom, with underfloor heating, which has a freestanding bath, a double sink, a luxurious Klafs sauna "Aquaviva", a toilet and a professional Hamam / steam cabin with powerful rain shower. The second bedroom is also air conditioned and now used as office and is also located at the back.The third smaller bedroom is located in the middle of the light street.The current owners use this space as 2nd Walk in closet, but can easily be changed into a convenient guest room with adjoining private bathroom.
The apartment is located on the completely renovated and redesigned De Lairessestraat. The street is now characterized by the wide sidewalks, the separate cycle paths and considerably less traffic. The house is located on a very fine piece with around the corner the Cornelis Schuytstraat with its various luxury shops and caterers within walking distance, such as Van Dam butcher, chocolatier Van Avezaath-Beune, VLVT and Bakery Bertram. At the end of the street you can find the Concertgebouw, the beautiful museum square and the famous shopping street the Van Baerlestraat as well as the chic P.C. Hooftstraat.
Excellent accessibility with the Ring A-10 and conveniently located near the Zuid-As, from where you have a direct connection with Schiphol.
There is ample parking in the neighborhood. Parking is possible with a permit, for which there is currently no waiting time.
- The Association of owners consists of 12 members and is professionally managed by Delair-property management.
- The service costs now amount to approximately € 694.60 per month, including the leasehold, the WOZ decision, the concierge costs and savings for the general maintenance. The exploitation account is available for a specified breakdown.
- According to the nen2580 measurement, the total living area is 207.56m2.
- In accordance with the nen 2580 measurement, the area of the building-related outdoor space is 5.63 m2. -Conforms2580 the external storage space is 6.21 m2.
- Luxury finished bathroom with many comfortable amenities such as a sauna and a Hammam / steam cabin.
- Lovely balcony in the extension of the bedroom.
- Possibility to realize 3 bedrooms with a second bathroom.
- Apartment of 207.56 m2 spread over 1 level and accessible by a lift.
- It is still a membership right now, this will be converted into an apartment right on delivery. The VvE has already made all preparations for this.
- Located on leasehold land.
- It is a municipal monument.
- Subject to contract award.
- Project notary is Kasper notary.
Read full description