Neat apartment located in a well maintained building of almost 70 m2, with two bedrooms, a light living room with eat-in kitchen and a private storage room in the cellar!
The apartment has a convenient location: for all the daily groceries you can go to the shops from ‘Leyweg’ and ‘de Stede’, because of the excellent connection with public transport you will be within the blink of an eye in among others the city center of The Hague and several sport facilities, schools and parks are in the nearby area.
Secured and well maintained entrance with elevator and staircase to the apartment located on the third floor. The walkway leads to the entrance of the apartment; outside the apartment is a storage room with space for the boiler. The spacious hallway with meter cupboard gives access to almost all the rooms, such as the toilet with hand basin, the cozy bedroom bordering the walkway and the bathroom in the middle, featured with a wash basin, shower and connection for a washing machine. The large living room at the front has lots of daylight coming in because of the large windows and has access to the balcony on southwest with open view. At the back is the eat-in kitchen featured with several built-in appliances, such as a 4-burner gas cooker, oven, microwave, dishwasher and hood. At the front is the master bedroom, also with entrance to the balcony and lastly, there is a separate storage room present in the cellar.
- The rent and administration costs for the leasehold have been bought off in perpetuity.
- Year of construction: 1961.
- Energy label D.
- Electricity: 6 circuits and 1 safety switch.
- Wooden window frames with double glazing.
- Central heating and hot water through Intergas boiler from 2017 with digital thermostat (nest).
- Active owners association, contribution € 187,37 per month, 1/24th share in the building.
- Intercom system present.
- Separate storage room present in the cellar.
- The living space is app. 68 m2. The volume is app. 222 m3.
- Because of the year of construction, the age and materials clauses will be included in the purchase agreement.
- See the floor plans for the layout and all measurements
- Delivery date negotiable.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description