Bright flat on the top-floor of an impressive block of flats surrounded by parkland, featuring two balconies, a storeroom and a lift. Enjoy nature and hiking in Park Meer en Bos, the woods Bosjes van Pex and Wapendal, and, not to forget, to the beautiful dunes and the beach, all within walking distance.
Close to shopping centre De Savornin Lohmanplein. Public transport (such as RandstadRail), schools and sport clubs such as tennis club Berg en Dal, HBS, Quick and Nieuw Hanenburg are all in the vicinity. As you can see, this is a property really worth viewing!
More useful information about De Savornin Lohmanlaan 100:
- Surface area of …. m2, measured in line with the NEN 2580 measurement standard;
- The building is set on a service road, not on the main road;
- Top-floor flat with a stunning view;
- Private storeroom on the ground floor;
- Lift present;
- Leasehold until 31-12-2025, the current annual ground rent is € 54;
- The Owners’ Association’s monthly service charge is € 86;
- Long-term maintenance plan available;
- Vaillant central heating boiler from 1998;
- A leased water heater supplies the hot water;
- Electrics: 3 fuses and 1 earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Synthetic window frames with double glazing throughout;
- Balconies both to the front and rear of the property;
- Energy Performance Grade D;
- Construction year 1952;
- Take a look at our short film about the neighbourhood;
- Terms of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM);
- Given the property’s construction date an age, asbestos and non-occupation disclaimer will be included in the sales contract.
The building is set on a quiet service road. The entrance to the building is on the ground floor, inside are the letterboxes and doorbells. A beautiful stairwell or the lift takes you up to the 4th floor.
Entrance to apartment; hall; bright living room to the front, featuring a nice original mantelpiece, 2 large built-in cupboards and access to the northeast-facing balcony. Through the beautiful room separation with sliding doors into the back room. Here are also 2 large built-in cupboards and another balcony (southwest-facing). Shower room off the hallway, with a shower cabin, a sink and a washing machine connection. A WC with hand basin is also off the hallway.
Dated (vintage) kitchen to the rear.
Private storeroom in the basement.
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Municipality of Loosduinen, section I, number 6721 A-5.
TRANSFER: by mutual agreement
Read full description