On one of the most beautiful corners of the popular Helmersbuurt located in a building designated as a municipal monument, we offer: very light and well renovated double upper house of 150m2 with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a fantastic roof terrace. The building stands on own ground on the third Helmersstraat on the corner with the Alberdingk Thijmstraat.
The property was completely renovated in 2006, including new foundations, while maintaining original details. The facades were blasted and re-joined at the time and hardwood frames with double glazing were installed everywhere. Due to the location on the southeast corner of the building, the light flows in abundantly. The large bathroom has been renovated with great taste in 2016 and in that year the whole house is also equipped with luxurious fitted wardrobes.
Common entrance to well-kept staircase shared with the first floor.
Entrance to hall with cloakroom. Access to the very bright living room with beautiful wooden floor and fireplace. Because of the corner location, the house has many windows that create a very light space. At the front doors to a small balcony. The living room is in open connection with the kitchen which is equipped with various appliances. Also on this floor a television / games room, of course also to use as a bedroom with walk-in closet and a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
Three large bedrooms and a very luxurious and spacious bathroom (2016) with daylight, underfloor heating, suspended ceiling with recessed lighting, bath, built-in taps, spacious walk-in shower with glass partition, toilet and sink. On the landing a cupboard with washer and dryer connections and the combi boiler (2017). Recently custom-made built-in cupboards have been placed on this floor. Stairs to the fourth floor with build-up and access to a lovely roof terrace of 25m2.
- Living area 150m˛, content 531m3 (according to NEN-2580);
- built around 1898, completely restored in 2006 (including foundation);
- own ground
- heating and hot water by combi boiler (Atag, 2017);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- heating and hot water via combi boiler (Intergas Kompakt HRE, 2011);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Q, complex designation 8012, apartment index 5;
- Delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Association of Owners of the Derde Helmersstraat 68 building in Amsterdam, consisting of three members;
- establishment: 9 February 2000, modified on 23 May 2006;
- 2 / 5th share in the community;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the VvE contribution currently amounts to € 150 per month;
- home insurance completed through the Association of Owners with sufficient cover.
The neighborhood is characterized by its location on the edges of the Center, Old South and Old West and offers the best of these three worlds: the Leidseplein and the Jordaan within walking distance, the Vondelpark, Café Toussaint, Zouk and De Italiaan around the corner and Despite all those nice things in the immediate vicinity, it is still a quiet and safe neighborhood. The Helmersbuurtje is surrounded by the Nassaukade, the Jacob van Lennepkade, the Overtoom and the Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat and in terms of buildings it is just a bit richer, more spacious and more luxurious than most streets in Oud West. In short, the allure of Oud Zuid and the conviviality of Oud West united!
The building was designated as a municipal monument in 2009: "The residential complex Derde Helmersstraat 26-72 is typical of urban design from the urban development perspective of the 1877 expansion plan. It is of architectural-historical importance because of the aesthetic qualities of the richly decorated and varied design , which has created a special complex through the creative application of different architectural elements and varied material use.The design is also both in the main form and in detail, there are also elements that can be recognized in the interior, and the complex is culturally-historically important. as a good example of contractor ecology in Amsterdam ".
- Beautiful double upper house with roof terrace located on a corner which is very light;
- located in a building designated as a municipal monument;
- in 2006 the hull was completely restored while retaining the original details;
- the large bathroom was renovated in 2016;
- custom-made luxury built-in wardrobes on the sleeping floor;
- beautiful wooden floors throughout the house;
- four bedrooms;
- lovely roof terrace;
- located in a prime location.
Read full description