Big, bigger, Biggest! This very spacious family home with front and back garden has recently been completely renovated and is equipped with an extension of 4 meters at the rear, an extension on the first floor and an extra floor on top! The property is located in a popular and child-friendly location in Amstelveen, near shopping centers, the Stadshart, various sports facilities and the international school (ÍSA). On the ground floor is the spacious living room with modern open kitchen with various luxury appliances and rinse island. Through two doors, there is access to the sunny back garden located on the west, with a stone shed and back. The house has four good sized bedrooms and two luxurious bathrooms with bath and shower. In short; a fully ready-to-live family house with all services within reach.
Front garden, entrance hall, stairs cupboard, modern toilet with fountain, staircase to the first floor. Entry into the spacious, extended living room with modern open kitchen at the rear, equipped with rinse island and various appliances. Through 2x doors at the rear there is access to the sunny backyard located on the west, with a stone shed and a back.
Landing, separate toilet with fountain, spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and access to modern bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, sink and design radiator. Spacious bedroom at the front with fitted wardrobes. Storage room with connections for washing machine and dryer. Stairs to the second floor.
Landing, separate toilet with fountain, two spacious bedrooms, second modern bathroom with bath, shower, sink and design radiator. Storage with central heating boiler.
The property is located on private land.
- In accordance with NEN2580, the indoor use surface is approx. 156.10 m2
- In accordance with NEN2580, the external storage space is approx. 6.3 m2.
- The total area of the backyard is approximately 48 m2.
- NB. The area declared was measured by a specialist company in accordance with NEN2580.
- Year of construction approx. 1961.
- Largely wooden window frames with double glass.
- Modern group cabinet with 9 groups and earth leakage switches.
- New boiler, brand Nefit.
Municipality of Amstelveen, section M, number 2117, size 149 m2.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The property is easily accessible by car from the highway A-9, A-2 and Ringweg A-10. Public transport facilities are nearby: including metro line 51 and bus lines 149, 174 and 356. Free parking on public roads.
- Recently completely renovated and ready to move in single-family home.
- The house has recently been provided with a second floor and has an outbuilding at the rear.
- The house has four good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- On one of the pictures you can see that the second bathroom has to be finished, this has already happened.
- Modern open kitchen at the rear with rinse island and equipped with all kinds of appliances.
- The backyard is located on the sunny west (afternoon and evening sun) and is equipped with a storage shed and back.
- The entire house has smooth plastered walls and a beautiful oak parquet flooring.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- A non-self-employment clause will be included in the purchase deed (this means that the seller has not lived there).
- Permanent notary: Ploeg Notariaat in Amsterdam.
The delivery will take place in consultation, but preferably as soon as possible.
Read full description