In one of the most impressive streets in residential area Statenkwartier is this characteristic, spacious townhouse (of 253.7 m2), ideal for a family. Unique are the multi-purpose play, laundry and wine cellar (of 93 m2), the beautiful authentic period features, the high ceilings, the spacious living room with a room separation, a fireplace and beautiful parquet flooring.
The sunny northwest-facing front and back gardens are nice to relax in after work!
More useful information about Frankenslag 95:
- Close to several schools (also international schools such as the French and German School), parkland (Westbroekpark) with a playground, beach and dunes (Scheveningen), shops (on Frederik Hendriklaan), International organisations, sports facilities, public transport and motorways;
- Several period features are still present, such as the room separation, the decorated ceilings and the old panel doors;
- 1 fireplace downstairs and a second fireplace on the second floor which hasnít been used recently;
- Structural survey available;
- Electrics: 4 fuses including earth leakage circuit breaker and 7 fuses without;
- Partly double glazed;
- Central heating boiler (1994) and a gas water heater (1996);
- Wood window frames with single glazing, partly aluminium frames with double glazing;
- A surface area of 253.7 m2, measured in line with the UBMI 2580 standard of measurement;
- Volume of 1.300 m3;
- Plot of 207 m2;
- Construction year 1905;
- In nationally designated conservation area Statenkwartier;
- Take a look at our short film about the neighbourhood;
- Terms of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM);
- Given the propertyís construction date an age and asbestos disclaimer will be included in the sales contract.
Entering this majestic townhouse you step into a vestibule with beautiful marble walls. Next, through into the spacious hall with space under the stairs for coats. Plain WC with wall-mounted bowl and a hand basin.
Into the beautiful living room with room separation, beautiful oak parquet flooring with a border, a mantelpiece with working fireplace, decorated ceilings and French doors that open out into the back garden.
The delightful northwest-facing city garden, with afternoon and evening sun, features a patio and a timber shed.
Neat yet plain kitchen with potential: when the wall is broken through a beautiful spacious kitchen diner can be created.
Stairs down to the spacious basement with good headroom. Here is the location of the central heating boiler. The basement further features a laundry room and a great multipurpose space that can be set up as a playroom, fitness or hobby room. Through the light well at the rear indirect natural light shines in. Thereís a small wine cellar to the front.
Landing with built-in cupboard, neat yet plain WC with hand basin. Front room to the side. Spacious front bedroom with a fireplace and French doors that open onto the front balcony. The room in-between the other rooms can be connected to either bedroom or can be used as a walk-in closet.
The spacious back room has French doors that open onto the rear terrace.
Plain bathroom to the rear with a bath, shower, a vanity unit with double sink and designer heated towel radiators.
Bright landing with a built-in cupboard, 3rd WC and skylight. Spacious front room with the original mantelpiece and 2 built-in cupboards. Back room with a built-in cupboard and a sink; back room to the side with sink. Second modern bathroom to the front with a shower, a sink and built-in cupboard.
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AK, number 1214
TRANSFER: by mutual agreement
Read full description