Unique and well maintained bungalow with views over water, front and back garden, garage, driveway and private place for a boat! The house is located in a quiet, green dead-end street near the Hoofddorpplein and borders directly on the water of the Westlandgracht.
The bungalow has a spacious, bright living room with wood-fired fireplace and a beautiful view over the water. Through a sliding door there is access to the lovely secluded garden, where you can enjoy the sun all day and the view. Do you have a boat? The private boatdock is directly on your garden, how luxurious is that! The bungalow has two spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. Everything on the ground floor! The garage, equipped with daylight and heating, is currently in use as laundry and storage space. Possibly it is possible to extend the house with an extra floor. Buyer must further investigate this himself.
The bungalow has the following layout:
Front garden with driveway. Entrance hall, meter cupboard, hallway, spacious and bright living room with cozy fireplace and beautiful views of the garden and the water of the Westlandgracht. From the living room there is access to the garden through a sliding door. The garden offers a lot of privacy, borders directly on the water and has both morning and afternoon sun. From the garden there is access via a gate to the private boat dock.
The modern open kitchen is equipped with various appliances, such as an oven, grill, fridge with freezer, microwave, dishwasher, 5-burner stove, hood and a granite worktop. There is also a separate toilet with fountain and a neat bathroom equipped with two sinks, toilet and a designer radiator. The spacious bedroom / office is located at the front and is equipped with a closet wall. On the garden side there is a very spacious bedroom (formerly two bedrooms) with a cupboard and door to the garden. The second bathroom has a sink, shower and design radiator. Separate storage cupboard with central heating boiler.
The garage (currently used as storage space) is equipped with a light dome, heating and connections for washing equipment. The space is neatly finished with a laminate floor.
- The revision of the leasehold will take place on 1 December 2020.
- The canon now amounts to € 3,474.24 per year and has a 5-yearly indexation.
- The municipality has proposed a new lease rent of € 5169,= per year, commencing on 1 December 2020. The redemption payment for 50 years is: € 123.230,=. This offer is not accepted yet. The new owner also has the possibility to choose for a perpetual ground lease.
- Fantastic situated semi-detached bungalow with stunning views over the water of the Westlandgracht!
- Lovely garden with lots of privacy and private dock, which borders directly on a green area owned by the municipality. No permit has been issued for the boat dock.
- Located in a quiet and dead-end street on the outskirts of Amsterdam South.
- Possibility to park two cars, one in the driveway (or in the garage) and one car at the street side through permit (for more information see website City of Amsterdam).
- Possibility to extend the house with an extra floor. Buyer must further investigate this himself and is responsible for the required permits.
The Hodenpijlkade is a very quiet, green, dead-end street behind the World Fashion Center with only local traffic and is ideally situated for roads and public transport. Hoofddorpplein with all kinds of shops, caterers and restaurants is a few minutes away by bike. The Hoofddorppleinbuurt is one of the nicest neighborhoods of Amsterdam. The square is surrounded by nice shops, caterers, coffee shops and various eateries. For your daily shopping you can go to the cozy local shops on the Hoofddorpplein and the Zeilstraat or to the various supermarkets in the neighborhood. Along the water of the Schinkel and in the vicinity of Hoofddorpplein there are a number of nice restaurants and cozy cafés. The Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark are also within walking distance.
Read full description