Remarkably spacious town house (210 m2 divided over 4 levels) located in the popular Kleverparkbuurt. All levels offer views on the canal and the park opposite.
Private land 123 m2. The nice backyard (11.00 x 4.50) is on the north (east-west sun).
The building has retained all sorts of original details, such as: beautiful stained glass, panel doors, 3.65 m high ornamental ceilings, authentic floor tiles, original fountains, beautiful staircase.
Central location a 5-minutes walk from the NS railway station and the historic city center. The shopping area of the Kleverpark offers many quality shops:
bakery, butcher, fishmonger, bookstore and new trendy shops (see www.winkelcentrumkleverpark.nl). Near the Santpoorterplein are two supermarkets.
Close to roads leading out of the town. Beach and dunes are easy to reach.
Ground floor: Hall, vestibule (1.95 x 1.94) with double door, large hall (8.14 x 1.94), modern toilet. Marble wall finish, original floor tiles.
Side chamber (3.60 x 2.02), in open connection with the back room (2.98 x 2.02) also suitable as bicycle storage.
On the garden side: cozy kitchen (6.97 x 3.09), tiled floor with underfloor heating, garden doors / isoglass.
Modern L-shaped kitchen (2014) with Bosch Solitaire gas cooker, combi microwave, oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, sink and Quooker, Caesarstone counter top.
1st floor: Landing with toilet and nice staircase (3.17 x 2.08); large living space (43.40 m2) of more than 12.00 m deep, two black marble chimneys, wood stove, beautiful ornamental ceilings, solid wood flooring. Double door to balcony.
2nd floor: Landing with staircase, modern toilet with fountain; modern bathroom with bath, separate shower, double washbasin, underfloor heating, design radiator and spotlights.
Bedroom (4.23 x 4.25). Second bedroom (4.39 x 4.25). Wooden floor.
3rd floor: Overall dimension 12.28 x 4.23 m, divided as follows:
Landing with staircase (5.60 x 4.23) closet with space for washing machine and dryer and central heating system, cupboard with sliding doors.
Second modern bathroom (2.78 x 1.27) with shower, toilet, washbasin.
Bedroom (4.23 x 2.83) with cupboard, isoglass.
Bedroom (4.23 x 3.65), isoglass.
- total living space 210 m2 - 218 m2 - contents 730 m3 - private land 123 m2
- cable facilities: Ziggo and KPN
- storage in the garden
- partly double glazing
- c.v. gas boiler 2006 Daalderop Combifort 32/80
- renewed roof covering with insulation: 2014
- municipal monument (no energy label required)
- location in protected town and village views
- electricity: a total of 11 groups, earth leakage switches,
- location in parking zone C (north). Cost: € 101, - for the first car, for the second car € 385 per year
- reclamation right real-estate transfer tax for seller
- date of delivery to be chosen by the seller, possibly within short term
Read full description