In the known and beautiful polder (De Ronde Hoep) is this beautiful detached house situated on the river Waver. There is a landingstage at the Waver, so you can sail through the polder with your boat, but also the Vinkeveense Plassen and the Amstel are accessible. The beautiful village of Ouderkerk aan de Amstel can be reached within 10 minutes, while the distance to Amsterdam and the roads to Utrecht and Den Haag are quickly accessible. For your daily shopping you can choose from the shops in Ouderkerk aan de Amstel, Mijdrecht and Uithoorn(10-15 minuten)
Layout: through the wrought-iron gate you enter the yard of the house..
Ground floor: through the spacious entrance / hall you enter the house. From the hall a staircase leads to the first floor, there is access to the kitchen and the toilet with hand basin and livingroom.Thanks to the expansion with the conservatory the living room is very generous and gives a magnificent view of the countryside. The living room is finished with a beautiful light oak herringbone parquet floor. At the front is the kitchen in a country style with a large stove, extractor and dishwasher. Adjacent to the kitchen is the practical utility room with refridgerator/freezercombination, a connection for the washing machine/dryer, a storageroom and a connection to the attached garage, which is currently in use as a hobby room. Because of the separate side entrance this garage can also be used for an office, guest room, bed & breakfast or au pair.
First floor: landing with access to all rooms. There are 3 bedrooms on this floor, all of a very generous size with closet space and a bathroom with jacuzzi, double sink, toilet and shower.
A second bathroom with steamcabine, seats and shower is available. There is also an attic for storage available.
- Living area approximately 279 mē;
- Total 8,338 mē of private land (including 6,318 mē meadow);
- Terrace supported by piles on the south, west and northwest side;
- Underfloor heating in the living room/conservatory;
- Possibility to realize an annex of approximately 40 mē in the meadow;
- The house is completely isolated;
- Central heating Nefit HR boiler combined with hot water supply through solar collectors and solar water heater;
- Alarm system, radiators and electric installation renewed in 2015;
- Foundation plate present of 6.00 x 5.00 meters for a building on the yard (buildinglicence free);
- Landingstage at the river Waver;
- Enough parkingspace for several cars on own yard;
Read full description