Spacious double layered upper house, centrally located on walking distance from the cozy old center from Rijswijk. The apartment has 5-6 rooms, a balcony facing southeast and a bicycle shed behind the building. The apartment is in great condition and can be moved into right away.
Quiet and central location; you will find shops and restaurants nearby in the historical center of Rijswijk and the important freeways to the Randstad (A4, A12 and A13). You also have an excellent connection with public transport; tram 1 and 15 and bus 23 to The Hague, Scheveningen and Nootdorp.
The layout is as follows:
Shared entrance with intercom system and stairs to the apartment located on the second floor. You will enter in the hallway with wardrobe. The light living/dining room has an atmospheric mantel piece and entrance to the balcony with cupboard, facing southeast. The modern eat-in kitchen is featured with a 4-burner gas cooker with hood, oven and loose fridge/freezer; the balcony is also accessible through the kitchen. The bathroom is located in the middle and featured with a hanging toilet, wash basin and shower and at the front you will find a bedroom.
The spiral staircase leads to the next floor. The bedroom at the back has a dormer window which causes extra daylight coming in. The next room at the back also has a dormer window, a wash basin and storage space for the washing machine and tumble dryer. The spacious room is extending the entire length of the apartment and has two Velux roof windows and lots of storage space underneath the roof; the front/side room also has a Velux roof window. Lastly, there is a built-in closet present on the landing with storage space for the boiler and there is extra storage space in the attic. Behind the building you will find a private (bicycle) storage.
- Year of construction 1956.
- Wooden and steel window frames with single and double glazing.
- Electricity: 6 circuits and 2 safety switches.
- Energy label E.
- Heating and hot water through Bosch boiler from 2004.
- Active VvE, contribution € 100,- per month, 1/24th share in the building.
- Separate storage room present behind the building.
- New doors were placed inside the apartment.
- The living space is app. 107 m2. The volume is app. 345 m3.
- See floor plans for layout and measurements.
- Conditions for sale Janson Makelaardij applicable.
- Delivery: negotiable.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description