Atmospheric, bright and practically divided 3-room apartment of 57 m² with unobstructed view. This modern apartment has 1 bedroom (with option for a 2nd), a spacious living room, balcony, a private storage room on the ground floor and a communal (closed) garden with storage for (motor) bicycle/scooter.
The house is quietly located in De Baarsjes on the border with Oud West. In this trendy neighborhood you will find several hip shops, cafes/restaurants and other hotspots such as Faam, Radijs, Bar Spek, Hendrix, Rotisserie van 't Spit, Pazzi and of course the popular' De Hallen 'around the corner. As soon as you walk out the door you will also find all kinds of shops for daily shopping, including several AH's, Aldi, Stach, Marqt and the Ten Katemarkt. Within minutes on the bike you can be in the Jordaan, Dam, het Vondel, Erasmus, and Westerpark. All in all, an ideal location with all amenities within reach.
The house is convenient to public transport options (including tram lines 13 and 19). The A-10, A-4 and A-2 ring roads are easily accessible via the S-105. Parking is possible in the street, a permit is currently available within 3 months.
1st floor (entrance) in the hall, at the front is the living room with side room that is currently used as a dining room but can also serve as a 2nd bedroom. From this room and the living room unobstructed view. At the rear is the modern kitchen with appliances and access to the balcony. There is a spacious bedroom next to the kitchen. The bathroom is accessible from the bedroom with a shower, bath, sink and washing machine connection. The toilet is located separately in the hall. The storage room was on the ground floor.
Association of owners (V.v.E.) Geuzenhof II:
There is an active and financially healthy V.v.E. and the members are supported by a professional manager. The new VvE Beheer B.V. The monthly service costs are currently approximately € 162,24. This includes the home insurance and the reservation for the maintenance.
The property is located on the grounds of the municipality of Amsterdam and the annual leasehold is € 328. In principle, the ‘canon’ is tax deductible from income tax. The lease is continuous and the general leasehold provisions of 2000 apply. The canon can be revised as of 16-09-2068.
The offer for favorable redemption of the perpetual leasehold was requested in 2019.
- Living area of 56,7 m² NEN2580 measured, measurement report available;
- The house has a storage room on the ground floor of 5,4 m² NEN2580 measured;
- Lovely balcony;
- Built in 1940;
- Renovated in 2015;
- Option for a 2nd bedroom at the front;
- 1st floor;
- Unobstructed view, no direct neighbors across the street;
- There is a communal and well-maintained garden that is electronically closed with storage where your bicycle, scooter and/or motorcycle is safe;
- The apartment is a short distance from De Hallen, the Ten Katemarkt, the Jordaan and the CS you can reach within 10 cycling minutes;
- You can relax in the nearby Vondel, Wester or Erasmus Park;
- Short waiting time for obtaining a parking permit;
- Well insulated (double glazing);
- Heating and hot water via boiler Remeha 2015;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description