Spacious double ground floor house of approx. 128 m² (NEN2580) with a sunny garden of approx. 118 m² situated on the south-west. This double ground floor house can be renovated completely according to your wishes. There are also possibilities to extend the house.
In short, a unique opportunity to realise a fantastic double ground floor house.
Through the entrance at the front you enter the hall that provides access to the kitchen, bathroom, living room, dining room, 1st bedroom and stairs to the basement. From the dining room, bedroom and kitchen you can reach the spacious garden. From the hall you enter the stairs to a spacious basement with two bedrooms at the rear of the house.
Option 1: There is a possibility to extend the house by 2 meters, resulting in a 14 m² extension to the ground floor. In addition, there is the possibility to create a large garden house in the back of the garden of an additional 39 m².
Option 2: The second possibility is not to expand but to create a larger garden house in the back garden of approx. 53m²
- Located on municipal leasehold land
- Ground rent: € 770,65 per year (1 yearly indexation)
- Current period from 1 August 1999 until 31 July 2049
- General provisions 2000 applicable
- Application has been done
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and healthy Owners Association
- Professionally managed by Delair Vastgoedbeheer
- Monthly contribution € 97,20 per month
- 128 m² living space (NEN2580)
- Spacious garden of approx. 118 m² located on the southwest
- Can be renovated to own taste
The house is located in Bos en Lommer. The centre of Amsterdam is 10 minutes by bike. The Westerpark, with all its restaurants, cafes and cultural events is within easy reach. The Rembrandt Park, where you can take a lovely walk and relax, is also 5 minutes away by bike. For daily shopping you can go to the Bos & Lommerweg with a variety of shops and supermarkets. The appartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road A10. Also by public transport, the house is very well accessible: including tram 19 stops almost at the front door and Sloterdijk station is a 15-minute walk from the house.
Read full description