In one of the most beautiful streets in residential area Statenkwartier is this spacious 2-storey upstairs apartment with a large sunny southwest-facing balcony. This attractive upstairs apartment consists of 2 separate apartment rights and is currently used as one single dwelling.
More useful information about Adriaan Pauwstraat 55A:
- Surface area of 134 m˛, measured in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580
- The upstairs apartment consists of two separate apartment rights;
- 6/10th share in the Owners’ Association;
- Large southwest-facing balcony;
- Structural survey available;
- High-efficiency central heating combi boiler from 2009;
- Wood window frames;
- Aluminium conservatory façade;
- The window frames at the rear on the second floor are double glazed;
- Electrics: 4 fuses;
- The flat roof is in excellent state;
- To the front dated slate roofing and to the rear dated tiled roofing;
- The Owners’ Association is currently being activated;
- Owners’ Association’s monthly service charge is € 60,-;
- Construction year: 1905;
- In nationally designated conservation area Statenkwartier;
- Take a look at our short film about the neighbourhood;
- Terms of Sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM);
- Given the property’s construction date an age and asbestos disclaimer will be included in the contract of sale.
• In a popular and nice street in residential area Statenkwartier;
• Nice shops and restaurants on the 'Fred' are around the corner;
• The beach and dunes are within walking distance;
• Museums and the International Zone (with Eurojust and the International Criminal Court) are nearby;
• Many good schools, such as the European School, in the area;
• In a central location;
• Good public transport links.
Entering the property, you step into a well-locked communal hall.
Stairs go up to the 1st floor.
Into the pleasant living and dining room with a room separation and 4 built cupboards. Both rooms have beautiful decorated ceilings. Through the bay window at the front you look out into the Adriaan Pauwstraat. The oak parquet flooring with a border in the back room is stunning. French doors in the back room open into the conservatory.
A very well-kept kitchen is to the rear and features a natural stone work surface and wooden kitchen drawers. The high-efficiency central heating boiler is also located here.
Front room to the side with a built-in cupboard.
Landing with video door phone, beautiful herringbone parquet flooring, a built-in cupboard and access to the tiled WC with a hand basin.
Bright landing with herringbone parquet flooring.
Spacious and bright front room with laminate flooring, 2 cupboards and a balcony. Front room to the side with a built-in cupboard. Back room with access to a large sunny, southwest-facing balcony.
Contemporary bathroom with a walk-in shower, a sink, the connection for the washing machine, a WC and a heated towel rail.
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
RECORDED IN THE LAND REGISTRY AS:
Municipality of The Hague, section AK, number 8880 A2 and A3.
TRANSFER: by mutual agreement.
Read full description