NEW FOR SALE - High-quality renovated two-story apartment of 67m2 (NEN 2580) with unique ROOF TERRACE overlooking Amsterdam. The house has 2 bedrooms and is located in Amsterdam East near the Amstel. The property is turn-key and can be moved into immediately.
Upon entering the hallway on the third floor you have access to the spacious dining room with an open kitchen on one side and two bedrooms and a bathroom on the other. The dining room at the front of the house is naturally light thanks to the large windows. The bedrooms at the rear side of the house has access to the spacious balcony overlooking a quiet, well-maintained courtyard.
On the fourth floor you will find a bright living room with a pantry boasting a sink, Grohe tap and a built-in refrigerator. From the living room you have access to the stairs that will take you to the sunny roof terrace.
The modern bathroom has a spacious rain shower, designer sink, wall-mounted toilet and high-quality taps from Grohe. The bathroom is fully tiled and has a connection point for the dryer and washing machine.
The custom-made kitchen with a natural stone worktop is fully equipped with all necessary appliances, a spacious sink and again a Grohe tap. The induction cooking plate has a boost function and a built-in over-heat protection which can be set via the touch control panel.
The sunny roof terrace of 17m2 overlooks the Amsterdam city centre, the Amstel tower and the Zuidas. Furthermore, the hardwood roof terrace has a water tap, power plugs and floor lights. In addition, you can enjoy the sun on the spacious balcony on the first floor from noon until late in the evening. The balcony is equipped with outdoor lighting, a handy storage cupboard and a hardwood Bankirai deck.
The apartment is located near the popular Oosterpark neighbourhood, a stone's throw from De Amstel. In the area there are many trendy restaurants, shops and cafes such as Volkshotel, restaurant C, Rijssel, Spaghetteria and Bam Boa.
The neighbourhood is also popular amongst families due to the many day care centres and primary schools within walking distance.
The apartment is easily accessible. By car you will be on the A10 within a few minutes and the Wibautstraat metro station (metro 51, 53 and 54) is only a 3-minute walk away. In addition, the Amstel and Muiderpoort railway stations are easy to reach by foot. In addition, the city centre, the Pijp or the Rivierenbuurt are just a short bike ride away.
- Property with free-hanging insulated ceiling with dimmable Philips LED spot lighting
- Double glazed windows throughout the entire house
- Inside paintwork 2020
- Outside paintwork; front and rear 2018
- Heating installation, electricity-, water- and gas meter housed in storage cupboard
- Vasco design radiators in every room
- Efficient energy label B
- Sonos speakers in the dining and living room
- Nest thermostat and fire detectors
- Living area 67m2
- Spacious roof terrace overlooking Amsterdam
- Annual municipal leasehold has been paid off, no costs until 2062
- Favourable transfer perpetual leasehold possible between € 5,660,- and € 8.111,-
- Active and professionally managed Owners Association
- VvE contribution € 91 per month
- Substaintial balance of € 215.762 in VvE account
- Parking permit available within within 2 months
- Old-age clause applicable, year of construction 1926
- Buyer gets to choose the notary, model purchase agreement in accordance with model ring Amsterdam
- Property available immediately
This information has been compiled by us with the utmost care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative. The NVM conditions apply.
Read full description