Atmospheric semi-detached villa on a waterway! This semi-detached house with detached garage is located on a quiet avenue in the child-friendly Schrijversbuurt. The view towards the backyard is beautiful and permanently green through the Berkenrode Estate behind it. In addition to the L-shaped living room and kitchen, the house now has 3 very spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. A realization of 4 bedrooms is possible! The garage was renovated a few years ago and has an attic! Quiet location and yet a short distance from the NS van Heemstede
You enter this well-maintained house through the side entrance. The L-shaped living room is wonderfully light and has a beautiful gas-fired fireplace and access to the backyard through large wooden sliding doors. The kitchen has been recently modernized and equipped with various built-in appliances. The backyard faces south and offers the possibility to moor a boat at the private dock. Around the corner is the Leidsevaart with an open waterway connection to Haarlem but also towards the Kaag! On the first floor are 2 spacious bedrooms and an en-suite bathroom. On the second floor is 1 beautiful, large bedroom with 2 good dormer windows where 2 bedrooms can be created if desired. Above this floor is another loft. The house is located in a closed neighborhood with only local traffic. This makes it wonderfully quiet and children can still play on the street. Parking is possible with a few cars in the private driveway. The station of Heemstede-Aerdenhout with the shop row with quality shops (bakery, butcher, fishmonger and Albert Heijn is 1 minute by bike. The dunes and the beach are 30 minutes by bike. In short: a well-maintained house in an ideal location!
Good to know:
* The living area is 152m2 excluding the garage!
* The house is very well maintained
* The living room has a beautiful herringbone laid wooden floor with piping
* The electrical installation was renewed in 1993 as well as new water pipes
* In 2021 the kitchen will be renovated with new built-in appliances
* The garden is beautifully landscaped, has its own wooden dock, possibility to moor a boat!
* The water behind the house is largely owned, really unique!
* The Berkenrode estate behind it guarantees a permanent green view!
* Largely equipped with double glazing, the stained glass is single glass
* Boiler Vaillant 2009
* The garage has its own boiler
* The garage could possibly be converted into a workplace / guesthouse / home office, ideal at this time!
* There are several good schools and childcare locations in the area
* There are several sports clubs within 10 minutes cycling. A.o. a tennis club a hockey club and a riding stable
* Within walking distance are a few good restaurants, Southern Cross, Red Orchids, Salt and toko Vonn
* The center of Haarlem is 10 minutes by bike
* Own driveway but also ample parking space in the avenue
* For layout and sizes see color plans
* Delivery in consultation
Front garden with driveway for several cars. Entrance with wardrobe and meter cupboard, spacious hall with a new modern tiled floor and modern toilet with washbasin. Nice L-shaped living room with beautiful solid wooden herringbone laid floor. Access to the backyard through wooden sliding doors. The modern kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner hob with extractor hood, oven, fridge with separate freezer and a dishwasher. The garden is also accessible from the kitchen with access to the garage and access to the driveway through the gate door. The garage can be used multifunctionally and already has its own central heating boiler. The backyard has a (artificial) lawn and is particularly sunny all year round.
Landing. Spacious bedroom at the front of the house. The second bedroom is located at the rear of the house and has patio doors to the balcony on the waterfront. The en-suite bathroom has a sink, shower, second toilet and a lovely bath.
Landing with stairs to the loft. Spacious bedroom with 2 dormer windows and plenty of storage space under the roof boarding. These storage spaces are beautifully finished. There is the possibility to create 2 good bedrooms here. The second bathroom has a shower, third toilet and a sink. Also here are the connections for the washing machine, a dryer and the central heating boiler is installed here.
The spacious attic is accessible via a staircase from the landing.
Read full description