*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Beautiful 3-room apartment (private land!) with two balconies, located in a top location. This beautiful apartment has a spacious living and dining room and is ready to move into!
LOCATION AND ACCESSIBILITY
The apartment is located in the most desirable part of the Helmersbuurt in Oud-West within walking distance of the Leidseplein, the Jordaan (9 streets) and the Vondelpark! Also located near several lovely shops, great terraces, restaurants and cafes. There are several supermarkets just around the corner, including Albert Heijn, Jumbo, Lidl, Ekoplaza and Marqt on the Overtoom. For sports and relaxation you can go to the luxurious David Lloyd, Basic Fit and of course the Vondelpark.
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road (S106). There are several tram stops nearby (including tram lines 1, 3, 7, 10, 12, 14 and bus line 353). A parking permit is required in this area. The municipality of Amsterdam indicates a current waiting list of three months.
Via the communal staircase you reach the beautiful apartment on the second floor. Through the front door you reach the hall with access to the beautiful, bright and spacious living room with authentic ornaments and mouldings on the ceiling and patio doors to the balcony. From the living room you have access to the bedroom. The living room and the dining room are separated by a classic en-suit arrangement with built-in wardrobes on both sides. The spacious dining room has patio doors to the second west-facing balcony with afternoon and evening sun. The semi-open kitchen is fitted with built-in appliances: 4-burner hob, extractor hood, fridge, dishwasher and oven. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. It is possible to create a second bedroom (see floor plans option).
- Located on private land
- Possibility to create a second bedroom! See optional floor plans.
- Ceiling height of almost 3 metres with original ornaments
- East-facing French balcony and a southwest-facing balcony at the rear
- Year of construction boiler 2018
- A new (wooden) floor was installed in 2018
- The roof has recently been serviced (May 2020).
- The frames of the rear facade will be entirely renovated in September 2020 (including paintwork) (Costs are for the seller)
- Located in a top location
Read full description