YES! Light and well laid out apartment located on the second floor of the building. A freshly painted modern living room at the front with an open kitchen situated in the middle. At the rear a spacious bedroom with access to a lovely balcony facing south. Also at the rear there is a modern bathroom with Whirlpool bath, shower, double sink and underfloor heating. Very practical is the separate room with connection for washer and dryer and there is a separate toilet.
On the fourth floor you’ll find the practically designed studio, equipped with a private shower, toilet and a kitchenette. The studio offers space for a sofa bed/single bed and a desk. So this place is very suitable for "working from home" or guests. The house is located on private land.
The apartment is located on the most beautiful part of the Albert Cuypstraat: there is no tram passing anymore in the street and the location is not adjacent to the market area. In the middle of the popular district of De Pijp with all amenities and entertainment of the area. Within walking distance, the famous Albert Cuyp market for daily shopping. The district is known for its many boutiques, cozy cafes and restaurants. For a drink you can walk to Café Binnen-Buiten or Five Brothers Fat. You can dine at the French Auberge Jean & Marie, Cannibale Royale or the more luxurious Maris Piper or Izakaya. The famous Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum and Concertgebouw can be reached by bike or foot within 5 minutes. For recreational relaxation or a round of running you can visit the nearby Vondelpark, Museumplein or Sarphatipark.
- The VVE consists of 7 members and is under own management.
- The service costs are € 62.10 per month.
- It is a financially healthy and active VvE.
- An MJOP is available.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is accessible by car from the ring road A-10 (S109). There are several tram stops (3, 12 and 24) and bus stops nearby. The North-South line is a few minutes' walk from the apartment and takes you to Amsterdam-Noord and the Zuid-As in a few minutes. There is paid parking on public roads on Mon. until Sat. from 9:00 am to 12:00 am (source: www.amsterdam.nl). There are 600 parking spaces in the parking garage around the corner, 300 of which are reserved for permit holders from the neighbourhood.
- Located on the most beautiful part of the Albert Cuypstraat (no adjacent market).
- There is no tram passing anymore in the street. There is a metro-station around the corner.
- In the middle of the Pijp with all amenities and entertainment of the area.
- Light and well laid out apartment.
- Modern open kitchen.
- Bedroom with access to balcony facing south.
- Bathroom with whirlpool bath, shower, double sink and underfloor heating.
- Studio in the attic with bathroom and kitchenette.
- Located on private land.
- Electrically linked smoke detectors, intercom, LED recessed spotlights.
Read full description