*This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Particularly beautiful and light 3-room double upper house with a total living area of 56.1 m2, located on private land and with a spacious roof terrace (20.4 m2). The foundation of the building was renewed in 2016/2017, the roofing plus the roof terrace where installed (with permit) in 2019. The building is located in the center of the 'Oude Pijp' on the cozy and always bustling Albert Cuyp market, the most pleasant and most famous market in the Netherlands. Your daily fresh vegetables and other food are right outside the door, but also the entrance of the North-South line, the Sarphatipark and a variety of catering establishments all within walking distance.
The VvE contribution is only € 85 per month, almost all maintenance; renewal of the foundation, renewal of roof covering including insulation, removal of lead water pipes and cast iron pipes, have taken place in the past three years.
Hall (with stairs to the top bedroom floor and) entrance to spacious and bright living floor with open living-dining kitchen and space for the central heating boiler. Fourth floor; Landing, both at the front and at the rear, each with a bedroom, centrally in the middle the recently renovated bathroom, right opposite the separate toilet. Stairs to the spacious roof terrace with a surface of 20.4 m2.
- own ground
- foundation renewed in 2017
- 56.1 m2 of living space (NEN2580 measured)
- 20.4 m2 roof terrace (with permit)
- two bedrooms
- WOZ value € 453,000 (01-01-2019)
- HOA contribution only € 85 per month
- North-South line, center of Amsterdam and various museums within walking distance
- new electrical group box and HR smart boiler in 2016
- new floors in 2020
- roofing incl. insulation and roof terrace, kitchen bathroom (all renewed 2019/2020)
- Notary at the option of the buyer (within the municipality of Amsterdam)
- Viewings by appointment and in accordance with the latest corona regulations:
Read full description