*This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Nice spacious double upper house with a total living space of 72 m2 plus balcony. The building where the apartment is part of is standing on own land (so no hassle with leasehold) and is located on the Albert Cuypmarkt, the most pleasant and well-known market in the Netherlands. Your daily fresh vegetables and other food are right outside the door, but also the entrance of the North-South line, the Sarphatipark and a variety of catering establishments all within walking distance.
Toilet room, spacious and bright living room with open kitchen at the rear and access to the balcony, stairs to the upper floor; cupboard with space for washing machine and dryer, at the front as well as at the rear, each a spacious bedroom, in between the bathroom with shower and bath.
- Own ground
- 72 m2 living space (NEN2580 measured)
- Two bedrooms
- Located on the cozy Albert Cuyp market
- North-South line, center of Amsterdam and various museums within walking distance
- Notary at the option of the buyer (within the municipality of Amsterdam)
- Transfer can be done quickly if desired
- Viewings by appointment and in accordance with the latest corona regulations:
- Maximum of two people
- Five feet distance
- Mouth mask necessary/demanded on the Albert Cuyp market
Read full description