This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker.
Playfully arranged family home (1991) with southeast facing garden located in the child friendly residential area Westwijk. The house is ideal for young families or for people who like to have a bedroom and bathroom on the first floor. The house is located within walking distance of public transport, schools and shopping Westwijk (only 2 minutes walk!) The child friendly district Westwijk is centrally located to the Old Village, Amsterdamse Bos, nature reserve De Poel, the popular city center Amstelveen and the various highways (such as the Beneluxbaan, the N201 and the A9).
Built around 1991, living area approximately 78 m2; (own land). Delivery in consultation (soon).
Ground floor: spacious entrance / hall with meter cupboard. Z-shaped living room with stairs cupboard located at the front of the house. The kitchen is located at the rear of the house and is equipped with a simple kitchen unit. The kitchen provides access to the backyard which is located on the southeast and has a back and a stone storage room with electricity. On the ground floor at the rear of the house is a bedroom. The inner hall provides access to the bathroom, separate toilet with a sink and the stairs to the second floor. The bathroom has a washbasin and a shower cabin.
A spacious attic with two skylights. Also located here is the central heating boiler, connection for the wasmachine and the mechanical ventilation unit.
- At the front you have a free view over the private front garden and a wide park;
- By placing a dormers, the second floor can be divided into two bedrooms;
- Surprising layout;
- Suitable for many target groups because of the bedroom and bathroom on the first floor;
- Fully insulated (double glazing, roof insulation, floor insulation, wall insulation);
- Heating and hot water by boiler;
- Transport through project notary Van Agt and Dussel Notarissen in Rotterdam;
- It concerns another subplot which needs to be measured out exactly. The costs for cadastral surveying are at the expense of the buyer.
- It concerns a former rental property, in the deed of purchase various clauses are included.
Read full description