Surprisingly spacious, luxury 1930s villa (360 sqm) with a garage, large basement and enormous floorspace on the ground floor, making this property ideal for combined residential and work/study use. The villa includes a magnificent, sunny south-facing garden.
The current owners enlisted architectural firm Designa for the luxury renovation of the villa. This included the addition of a basement. The Brand en Van Egmond lights are a recurring feature in many rooms. Not to mention the custom fitted Giorgetti wooden wardrobes. All woodwork is in excellent condition, and due to the insulation measures that were taken, the property has been awarded an energy label C.
The villa includes 5 bedrooms, 5 toilets and 2 bathrooms.
The luxury basement is appointed as a wellness/lounge area for the entire family, with a complete spa (sauna; steam cabin, jacuzzi/bath; toilet), TV corner, billiards room, bar and a wine cellar with air conditioning.
In short: A luxury home: live, work, study and relax! Its beautiful garden, fabulous living space on the ground floor, 5 bedrooms, the family kitchen and the large basement in a prime location make this an ideal family home!
The villa is situated in the characteristic, sought-after “De Boomberg” villa district. In a protected cityscape, the neighborhood is quiet and leafy, with large lots and primarily pre-war villas. For families, this is a prime location, nearby daycare centers (less than 100 meters away), good (international) schools, sports fields, tennis clubs and the NS train station. Within walking distance of both Hilversum's city center and Corversbos woods. By car, there is easy and quick access to the A1, A27 and the N201 to the A2.
The 3D-tour is the best way to get a good impression of the layout, as well as the luxury finishes of the house with its vast living space on the ground floor and the basement levels, its Giorgetti wardrobes, custom-made bar and the breathtaking, large spa in the basement. And there is so much more.
Behind the tall decorative fence is a beautifully landscaped, low-maintenance garden with cobblestones at the front and room for multiple cars. The backyard is a haven of tranquility and sunlight, with a welcoming veranda and several seating areas.
Its open character and secluded setting are striking features. The garden was professionally landscaped and is fitted with a sprinkler system.
- Characteristic detached villa (built in 1933) with a large extension at the rear
- Unique location in De Boomberg villa district (protected cityscape)
- 360 sqm residential floor area, over 170 sqm of which is on the ground floor (NEN-measurement survey available)
- Roof insulation, facade insulation and double glazing, energy label C
- 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, one with a sun shower
- 5 toilets
- Large family kitchen with a stone worktop
- Basement with a spacious spa, billiards area, bar, TV-nook and a wine cellar
- Well-maintained paintwork
- 2nd floor bedrooms fitted with air conditioning
- Secluded south-facing garden with a veranda, large terraces and a sprinkler system
- Purchase of the Brand en Van Egmond lamps negotiable
- Plot size 825 sqm
- Volume 1,238 cbm
- Alarm system, high-voltage power, outdoor surveillance cameras
- Heating via two central heating units (gas, Remeha Avanta and Remeha Calenta, both installed in 2016, owned outright)
Are you as enthusiastic as we are? Schedule a viewing right away, it would be our pleasure to give you a full tour. Call us at +31 (0)35 672 10 50.
Read full description