In the cozy Kerkbuurt in Assendelft, we offer this spacious 3-bedroom family house FOR RENT. Several shops are located within walking distance of the house, as well as a bus stop.
Front garden with detached stone storage. Entrance of the house. The hall provides access to the stairs to the 1st floor, the renovated toilet with shower / spray function and access to the living room. The bright living room has been expanded with a large glass extension, which provides extra space and light. From the extension access to the sunny, southwest facing, waterfront garden. The modern kitchen is located at the front of the house and is equipped with a new induction cooker with extractor hood, combi microwave / oven, dishwasher and large fridge and freezer.
Via the staircase you reach the 1st floor with 2 very spacious bedrooms and a very recently renovated bathroom. The bathroom has a new washbasin, shower and toilet.
The spacious attic is accessible via the fixed staircase and has a large window. The new washing machine and dryer have also been installed here. The heating system (CV) has also been replaced very recently.
The attic can be easily used as a third bedroom by laying a floor and painting the walls. Possibly in consultation with the landlord.
Details & conditions:
- Extended living room with glass extension
- Renovated toilet and bathroom
- New induction hob, washing machine, dryer and central heating
- The house is equipped with solar panels, this ensures low energy costs
- Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet & TV
- Deposit: 2 months rent
- The house can be rented furnished or unfurnished
- income requirement: minimum gross income equal to 3x monthly rent
- rental period maximum 24 months
Read full description