A bright apartment with a library tower on the top floor of a beautiful, wide building. This is a freehold property.
The location is sublime, on the quiet stretch of Alexanderkade with a view of Tropenmuseum.
Oosterpark and Artis Zoo are nearby and Sarphatistraat offers an excellent connection to the inner city.
Layout: entrance, hall, separate restroom with a toilet and washbasin, semi-open plan kitchen, living room, bedroom with a connecting bathroom with a shower and sink. Its countless Velux windows lend the apartment a warm, bright and welcoming feel. The library tower is unique, and features a skylight and a door, so that you can relax with a book in the afternoon sun.
The complex was renovated in 1996, which also included renewal of the foundation.
Situated in sought-after Plantage district, nearby Muiderpoort, Indische Buurt, Artis and Oosterpark.
In immediate proximity to green parks and squares, with ample room for sports and recreation.
This central location is home to acclaimed restaurants, the property is within walking distance of venues such as Loui Loui, Restaurant Elkaar and the all-time classic Groene Olifant.
Groceries are available from several nearby locations, including Dapper market.
Countless public transportation options, with numerous lines stopping on Alexanderplein, the A10 beltway is easily accessible via exits S100 or S112.
• Renovated building with a new foundation
• Freehold property
• Library tower with a view
• Central location in Plantage district
• Top floor
• Nearby Oosterpark
• Excellent connections to the historic inner city
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
BRSM Video viewing!
Video Viewing available now: Personal viewing via Skype or FaceTime by appointment.
Exclusive video tour with personal contact with the realtor. Call our office for an appointment.
Of course, we also offer regular viewings, during which we will observe RIVM guidelines.
Read full description